G/f Trying To Rip Me Off

andyg75

OP, the robot says, "run like the wind." Get further involved in financial matters with this woman, she may cause you big troubles. She's having issues that she's not telling you about, but does expect you to help out with. It's common in Asian countries for you to be expected to pay money to her parents and for her to manage your funds so she may be just trying to get you to do what's custom or maybe it's a scam she has in mind. I hope she doesn't have a copy of your passport, immigration papers, etc. or have that info written. Anyone getting too interested in your money is to be quietly ignored and avoided. Just drop of the face of her Earth while she's at work one day soon and never look back unless of course you truly love her. It's OK to play around if you're wealthy, but if you're one of modest means, you might reconsider just how involved you get with a woman and how you do personal money matters. I'm no experienced expert by any means, but I sure do think about all these sorts of things and at the ripe old age of 39, my brain doesn't fart, especially when it comes to money, greed, negligence, abuse, rude behavior, and scams.

You have been warned by one smart box of microchips and servo motors.

Edited by RobotTeacher

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves me, your Mrs was a potential space traveller, when you both met at a Bangkok convention for outer space explorers. You both had a common interest; the willingness to grasp an understanding of alien beings. You discovered a common ground. You both fell in love.

GFL.

Brings a tear to my eye that you actually remember, where you also at the convention ?

OMG, it's you, the Farang waiter in the ill fitting clothes, trying so hard to be nice hoping for a tip but failing miserably due to the halitosis, please tell me it is...

Sorry mate, you should have told me you were a TV member, I would have bunged you 50 Baht........ :o

It was indeed, I. And it still hurts. 50 BT goes a long way. You spacemen are a mean bunch.

Your GF probably only earns 4/5k a month as a general 'dogsbody'.

Is she asking you to send her money because her other sponsors have stopped their contributions?

I have a mate in London who has been conned out of money to the tune of nearly £20k, I kid you not! And he only spends 3wks a year with the lovely girl.

You know what you need to do..... Walk away, don't look back, no matter what sob stories you hear.

Good luck....

I agree 100%

:o