Man Check This Out.

McLovin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I meet a girl like that.

She accompanied someone I invite for my 40, large party with about 100 people.

First thing she said when she arrives:

I am going to show you how to rock !!! :o

(She French) and the party was in Australia…

After few short hours she was under the table…. Absolutely out of it, must be the jet-lag !

"OMG, what the <deleted>. My blog has somehow found its way on to some Thai website" :o:D:D

" I could walk straight into a job in Sydney and earn in a week what I would get in a month in Thailand" Please tell me where I am on the first flight home

This really feels like a put on,i cannot believe anybody would post crap like that,surely?

Good point Tritex

But then again that is probably how you would expect an 18 year old spoon fed teenager with nil life experience to behave. Thailand might just be the place for her.

This really feels like a put on,i cannot believe anybody would post crap like that,surely?

Good point Tritex

But then again that is probably how you would expect an 18 year old spoon fed teenager with nil life experience to behave. Thailand might just be the place for her.

I hope for her sake,she wakes up to herself.Their are plenty of dangers in LOS just looking for their next victim.

:o:D

even worse than this silly blog is the rather vicious, aggressive and nasty posts by men. Why people who can post such awful things as a few people here, consider themselves superior, I do not understand.

I don't expect you to understand. That would require logic, something women are not genetically programed for. Emotions are a woman's domain, not a mans and as such, we merely point out the relevant logical conclusions we come to after reading the emotional presentation of the woman in question.

None of us men here are interested in discussing how we "feel" about the girls blog, or how it her blog effects us emotionally.

No, as men we are going to discuss the logical points relevant to what we think will be the outcome of her trip and time spent in LOS.

You reacted emotionally to the postings, and I suspect you will react emotionally to this post.

Call me names etc, makes no difference.

But understand, you, a woman being a creature of emotion is whats makes males attracted to your gender in the first place. Creatures of logic (men) and creatures of emotion (women) create a natural attraction to one another and sure, it doesn't work out many times due in part or in whole to the same factors that created the attraction.... logic and emotion.

aw come on, if it is real (and with the amount of "likes" dropped into her language i tend to think not), who cares anyway? guaranteed that just about any newbie to thailand at the age of 18 is going to sound kinda silly in their blog. she'll learn.

Sounds real enough to me... she is just a young, naive and excited girl coming to Thailand for the first time and acting like, well, a giddy school girl. :D

As someone mentioned, I hope that she has a bit of savvy or streetwise about her or she could come a cropper in BKK... or KPN for that matter.

If you read these posts Oz blogger girl, you could do a lot worse than read some other areas of this forum. It is certainly more up to date and accurate than the travel bible you have bought and will give you some good idea as to the possible types of expats you could meet in Thailand. :o

Hope she soon learns that those hookers she so despises earn much more than she will earn.

So she's gonna hit the full moon party, huh ? Big titted naive high school graduate newby world traveller, huh ?

I'll be watching the newspapers.

She is a Ginger........................................ :o

I'd say she's for real (unfortunately). She has that late teens sureness about everything and knowledge about nothing.

I now understand a sign that I used to see round a friend's house when I was a teenager. My friend's mum had a little plaque on the kitchen wall that said 'Teenagers! Leave home now while you still know everything.'

Mind you, 'third world kids', 'mail order brides'? Pops apparently spent a lot of money to produce dumbass redneck.

Edited by Tedhead

She's 18 - What were most of you doing when you were that age - I was in Paris being very irresponsible - it's life and learning - At least she has the courage to travel and learn new experiences - Good luck to her

I wasn't broadcasting to the world how much of a dumbass I am.

Working and studying.

BTW - Have you seen the latest entry :o ... she's digging a hole.

Edited by byoung2

Ok,now it looks bad for Thaivisa.I just read her update,and a joke is a joke,but people from this forum threatened to kill her?Where the hel_l is your brain?Just because she made some naive and silly comments doesn't give ANYBODY the right to do this.Good one guys,now anybody that reads her blog thinks ALL farangs here are THUGS! :o whoever "DAN" is,good one mate,i hope she has your isp tracked,and you get a knock on the door.

her heart doesn't exactly seem to be into this gig. Perhaps her parents figure teaching kids in the 3rd world for a while will give their little princess some perspective. I would have sent her to Isaan though

Shes a young girl who is probably "talking tough". Probably very scared too. I remember playing things down and trying to come across as blase' and cool when I was around that age, even if inside I was a wreck. I also presented a strong girl exterior but was soft and caring and easily hurt. Its likely that when she meets the kids and comes through this experience she will have tears when its time to leave them, and wonderful (and im sure, difficult and stressful) memories. I think she is very brave and i hope she will treasure her experiences.

Death threats??? Seriously? What the hel_l is wrong with some people....!