Tot

brizzle

My TOT intnernet connection has been down since 4PM and I am currently using another provider. I have contacted there call center and thay advise me that there is a major problem in Koh Samui and Surat Thani in general that won't be resolved until tomorrow. Funny thing is they temporarily cut my phone line this morning saying I had not paid the latest bill(it never arrived)-that was resolved after I pointed out that if they checked their records they would see that the bill had been paid 3 days ago in person at their Nathon office. So are any of you online using TOT or is the cynic in me correct in assuming that they may be telling porky pies to save face over two wrong cut offs in one day?

Obviously if I get no replies from TOT users to this then I guess they are telling the truth so if that is the case I unreservedly apologise to TOT for being such a cynical and miserable old git!

No connection for me also between 6PM and 10PM, just came back online. Same problem serveral times in the last week or so. TOT service is an excellent teaching in patience, isn't it? :o

Yep I'm also back online now ..thus confirming my worst fears that I am indeed a unbelieving cynical old git!

Edited by brizzle

My TOT intnernet connection has been down since 4PM and I am currently using another provider. I have contacted there call center and thay advise me that there is a major problem in Koh Samui and Surat Thani in general that won't be resolved until tomorrow. Funny thing is they temporarily cut my phone line this morning saying I had not paid the latest bill(it never arrived)-that was resolved after I pointed out that if they checked their records they would see that the bill had been paid 3 days ago in person at their Nathon office. So are any of you online using TOT or is the cynic in me correct in assuming that they may be telling porky pies to save face over two wrong cut offs in one day?

Obviously if I get no replies from TOT users to this then I guess they are telling the truth so if that is the case I unreservedly apologise to TOT for being such a cynical and miserable old git!

Mine down too !!!!