Carer / House Keeper Available

Gladiator

Due to sad, recent circumstances - Khun Pan, who has worked for my family, is now available and looking for a job.

She initially acted as a 24 hour carer for my elderly Mum. More recently she has been my live-in house keeper and gardener.

She is 54 years old, very fit, a widow and totally honest. She likes animals and has cheerfuly looked after and exercised my dog. She speaks very little English but only because I have not had the time to be able to teach her. As far as cooking - she, naturally, can cook Northern Thai food but I am sure she would be prepared to learn to cook basic western food.

Ideally she is looking for a job which would be live-in. However if you live close to Big C at Hang Dong - she could cycle to work.

For further details please send me a PM

Gladiator

i might be interested for my new place in serapi-ban nampuen

not much to do just the usual and then my wife has a little business (textiles handmade) that might fill the time-and hopefully some caretaking when we travel,like watering the dogs and feeding the plants etc,very low key-let me know what the darling expects .live in .nice new place .thanks-utymf-