Visa For China . .

Hi,

Im going to China in May this year . . . Were can i apply for 1month visa in Bangkok and what does it cost me ?

And also if i married i Chines girl. . what kind of visa can i get for China then ?

Thanks . .

Soi Sathan Toot Chin (chinese embassy street) taxis will know, just go there before 11.30h. Very easy to get a visa, from 1 to 4days process, according to how much you are willing to pay. An agent or friend can also take care of it for you, your presence not beeing necessary. Not sure marrying a chinese girl will help you. I did so and whereas my former visa obtained in Paris was a 1year multiple , they just gave me a 6month multiple entry in BKK (but arguing it is because my thai visa is only valid until November, hence it might be quite possible to get a 1 year chinese visa in BKK if you have the right documents)

Edited by luisparis

yes next to Fortune, but dont bother coming as late as 11.30 !!!

this place is a MADHOUSE, it has an atmosphere same as Hua Lamphong. you are best off to get there EARLY in the morning. plenty of TOUTS hanging around offering (paid) assistance, which u usually dont need.

but after u are obviously married to a Chinese lady, this may certainly make things more easy (in case she is going to the embassy with you ).

usually you will get a "L" (tourist Visa), one or two entries. I guess they are kinda reluctant to issue multiple-entries these days (at least thats what I experienced at the pleasant and hassle-free Consulate in Chiang Mai)