Fight In Fushion Last Night

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear you are still alive :o

1 thing to think on though Ark me old China is Tao is very small if you get my meaning :D Its also a very laid back and chilled place. Ive spent a few years working there. Just go with the flow and you will love it. Much nicer than Samui in my opinion :D

sorry everyone been away a couple of days with my girl in koh tao am keeping clear of lamai so thanks for the concern.

Good to hear you are alive. We love to take the piss around here but don't want anyone to get hurt.

this girl is amazing man im a lucky guy!

Ark.

If she's that amazing, maybe you should send her a monthly allowance while you're away to help make it easier to stay at home until you return. I just thought I'd suggest it first before she does. :o

If she's that amazing, maybe you should send her a monthly allowance while you're away to help make it easier to stay at home until you return. I just thought I'd suggest it first before she does. :D

Yeah, maybe she can do a postgraduate degree :o:D

RAZZ

yes be nice to ARK,he's having the time of his life,just flattened two thais,fallen in love and now possibly lose all his money al on a 2 week vacation...............does it get any better?

he could tell us he found the investment of a lifetime by buying one of many bars in Lamai for sale :o

yes be nice to ARK,he's having the time of his life,just flattened two thais,fallen in love and now possibly lose all his money al on a 2 week vacation...............does it get any better?

he could tell us he found the investment of a lifetime by buying one of many bars in Lamai for sale :o

set for life then :D

I suspect some extra kilos caused some of the cynism in this thread...

Ark comes fresh out of the plane in Samui, rather than looking aside floors two thai guys before doing a well inspired runner, than goes on holiday with a freebie, probably not any sexier than her sister (are there any sexy thai girls available on the islands :o , but quite likely no particular drama if he just steps away when she becomes more complicated. All looks quite as simple for a 23 y o well built guy in Thailand. It sure sounds familiar ( when I was younger, and fitter :D )

Edited by luisparis

Why don't you keep on heading north now you've gone as far as Koh Tao - don't stop til you're sitting on an ice shelf somewhere near the north pole. Once there you can start fights with as many polar bears as you want and maybe even tune into the bbc to listen to your beloved England playing crap football. Reckon even the odd eskimo might put up with your <deleted> for the odd night, but only because he wouldn't be able to understand your inconsequential ramblings. Whatever you do, please don't burden such a nice place as Thailand with your presence anymore. Really, people/**flame removed*** like you should just not be issued passports. Oh, and while you're at it, why not send your Mum a postcard of your holiday so far. Go on, make her proud :o

Edited by sbk
no flaming--sbk

I always advise men who have never been to Thailand before to Read "private dancer" if the OP had read this then maybe he would never have been screwed by men and women on his holiday

unless i am mistaken i dont think the OP has been "screwed'yet(money wise that is)he's certainly had an adventure though and for now come out of it ok.Agree with you "private dancer"is a must read,i've read it three times just to make sure i have n't been done over by any of my thai ladies :o

There is alot of angry people in this thread, did it not occur to you he is probably having the time of his life?

Fighting, Knocking people out, dogging slags, sounds like a purely belta holiday!

Infact, it sounds like a good Friday night back home, only with the exception of nice weather and the lack of a Kebeb.

edit: Ark go on Son, enjoy yourself, don't listen to these ancient, antique dust covered fools, they haven't got a clue and wish they were in your shoes! You possess a British passport, which entitles you to do whatever you want, when you want, courtesy of Her Majesty the Queen.

Edited by scottyd

That's a bit rough skip. The guy made a mistake, now he has to deal with it and watch his back. No need to call him a loser and a moron.

Ark - may I suggest you have some good adventures but don't post on here where you are going to be staying / going until you have been there and moved on again. No doubt the lads at fusion will be onto this forum when they get wind of this thread. In fact skipdavis and treborz sound like they may be with the fusion lads :o

I am interested in the preemptive strike theory in bars. I have always been of the mind that if you sense a situation that is clearly escalating and will result in someone throwing a punch/bottle/chair at you, you should make your move earlier and remove any doubt.

I mean if you can see that someone is literally on the verge of violence against you, is it not prudent to take the MF out if possible before he even gets in a punch? Assuming you can't let discretion be the better part of valor (which is always the best defense).

I am interested in the preemptive strike theory in bars. I have always been of the mind that if you sense a situation that is clearly escalating and will result in someone throwing a punch/bottle/chair at you, you should make your move earlier and remove any doubt.

I mean if you can see that someone is literally on the verge of violence against you, is it not prudent to take the MF out if possible before he even gets in a punch? Assuming you can't let discretion be the better part of valor (which is always the best defense).

If you are quite certain you will not be hunted down and killed after the event it is a reasonable theory. Although I do not condone violence myself.

I can understand this but when alone in a foreign country (or even different part of town back home) it may be wise to try and avoid taking the first shot because you don't how many friends the other guy has - and in Thailand that would be almost every Thai within sight.

Trained boxer (14 years?) manages to step on girls foot? Bit clumsy mate! It would be even clumsier of you to make the mistake of believing that the cashier does not go with customers! The cashier in most places is in the position where she can CHOOSE which customers she goes with. You have been Chosen, good for you. Be careful with your hard earned dosh my lad. Have your fun and go home, tell all your mates what a great holiday you had and save up to return to a different part of Thailand next time. Several posters have mentioned Private Dancer by Stephen leather, you should be able to pick it up at any bookstore. My advice to you would be to read the book and then use the example in the book to temper your enthusiasm. There are many fine and honest Thai girls...... unfortunately you wont find many working in bars.