Jump to content

Visa To China


Recommended Posts

Nowhere on the Chinese Embassy in Thailand's web site is there an explanation for the types of L visas(including length of time and cost for each - e.g. 30, 45, 60 day visas). I wrote them but have received no replay to date. Does anyone know?

You can only get an L Visa for 1 month. You have to provide Flight/Bus/Train booking copies, and hotel booking copies. You can get bogus details through agents in HK. You only get one entry.

Cost varies according to your nationality.

You can get a 12 month Multi Entry L Visa in your home country via an agent, or in the US too. You need to google it or send me a message and I'll try to get my friend to tell me the details of the the one he got on Los Angeles.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Popular Now

  • Create New...