90 Days Report For 1 Year Non-immigrant Visa Based On Marriage, Can I Do The Report 1 Day Late Without Having To Pay The Penalty?

I need to do my 90 days report for my 1 year Non-Immigrant visa based on marriage again and the due date is tomorrow, monday the 23rd but that's pretty inconvenient for me. Can I do the report 1 day later without having to pay the penalty or does it depend on the officer's mood? I really dun wanna pay the 1900 Baht again...

Thanks,

Basch

I need to do my 90 days report for my 1 year Non-Immigrant visa based on marriage again and the due date is tomorrow, monday the 23rd but that's pretty inconvenient for me. Can I do the report 1 day later without having to pay the penalty or does it depend on the officer's mood? I really dun wanna pay the 1900 Baht again...

Thanks,

Basch

I think you are allowed 7 days before and after

Thanks,

Basch

I think you are allowed 7 days before and after

Yup ! Correct.