January 10, 200521 yr I have many small black spot on my body, each are from 1mm to 2 mm diameter, I would like to remove those spot. If anyone know the reliable cosmetics surgery clinic or something like that, please inform to me.
January 10, 200521 yr I have many small black spot on my body, each are from 1mm to 2 mm diameter,I would like to remove those spot. If anyone know the reliable cosmetics surgery clinic or something like that, please inform to me. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> a lot of local thais recommended yanhee hospital (www.yanhee.net) - they specialise in cosmetic surgery only. i looked at the prices and they're very cheap compared to the west, but don't know how good they are.
January 10, 200521 yr I recommend Bumrungrad for everything. I think they are pretty good and have stayed there on a few occasions. Dr Niyom in the skin centre is great and you won't get any run around from him. I trust him.
January 10, 200521 yr because of foreginer, nobody knows cheapper place? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> The local Barber
January 10, 200521 yr because of foreginer, nobody knows cheapper place? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Chulalongkorn University, is very good and cheap. Very good skin treatment. I think first you should let specialist from skin doctor see first. If your black spot is dangerous or not before let them removed.
January 10, 200521 yr because of foreginer, nobody knows cheapper place? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Chulalongkorn University, is very good and cheap. Very good skin treatment. I think first you should let specialist from skin doctor see first. If your black spot is dangerous or not before let them removed. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Opps....sorry mistyped...Chulalongkorn Hospital, near Lumpini Park, Bangkok
January 20, 200521 yr BNH Hospital is ok too....however they dont have proper skin specialist......but if u want something removed and checked they are fine. A small thing removed and then lasered was very cheap there.......and painless ....a good job.
January 20, 200521 yr Lindaz, try http://www.laser-surgery-bangkok.com//index2.html Yoskarn clinic, 293 BANGKOK BAZAR,RAJDAMRI ROAD,BANGKOK . Dr. Somyos Kunachak has overseas qualifications and is a professor with 20 years medical school teaching experience. His surgery is close to the world trade center and is always packed with Thai people, young and old. I've noticed many Thai airways staff using it. NL
January 31, 200521 yr If its warts this electronic device kills them off There is an electronic frequency zapper that kills the virus you can build described in the February 2005 issue of Nuts and Volts. It sounds easy to put together and effective. http://www.nutsvolts.com/toc_Pages/feb05toc.htm
Create an account or sign in to comment