What Do You Think?

Dandy

I was thinking of coming to Thailand to see if there was anyway I could help..I have been coming to Thailand for 15yrs and have worked in many places and can speak very good Thai......but is there enough people there already and would it just cause more congestion?

Dandy

I was thinking of coming to Thailand to see if there was anyway I could help..I have been coming to Thailand for 15yrs and have worked in many places and can speak very good Thai......but is there enough people there already and would it just cause more congestion?

Dandy

As you've posted this in the pattaya forum i'll ask- Help what??? :D

You can help me sell more drinks if you like (by getting pissed :o ) :D

Dandy

The best way you could help is go to Phuket on holiday,and spend some money,the major problem to the Thais there, is nobody is coming to visit,the beaches are clean,the debris cleared,the bars and restuarants are open.

Spread the word Phuket is open for business.

Dandy

Well I probally have already got pissed at your bar as I spent many nights in Pattaya.

Dandy

Well I probally have already got pissed at your bar as I spent many nights in Pattaya.

Dave loves repeat customers!!!! :D

Dandy

Lots of Bars in Pattaya, what makes you think you have been in his???

Dandy

Cause its the best one :D

You can help me sell more drinks if you like (by getting pissed  ) 

I would go with Daves suggestion. He needs all the help he can get. :D:D:D

I might need more after tomorrow :D (more info to follow) :D

Dandy

Let me know where it is in Pattaya and I'll let you know

Dandy

Let me know where it is in Pattaya and I'll let you know

Did you intend posting???????????????

Dandy

Dave loves repeat customers!!!! :D

When drunk, I tend to repeat myself... Wondering if Dave enjoys it.

Except if you're a diver.

Looks like a lot of the debris has been trapped in the coral. But thankfully the reefs have not been totally silted over, as was feared around New Year, before it was possible to go and check.

Dandy

The best way you could help is go to Phuket on holiday,and spend some money,the major problem to the Thais there, is nobody is coming to visit,the beaches are clean,the debris cleared,the bars and restuarants are open.

Looks like a lot of the debris has been trapped in the coral. But thankfully the reefs have not been totally silted over, as was feared around New Year, before it was possible to go and check.

Dandy

Should not be too much damage in the Similans and up to Richelieu rock, and certainly less than is done permanently by silly divers and still not enough permanent anchoring lines.

In any case Similans still have something to see for divers, whereas Pattayas dive sites are rich in human trash but have no more corals or fish!

Dandy

Should not be too much damage in the Similans and up to Richelieu rock, and certainly less than is done permanently by silly divers and still not enough permanent anchoring lines.

In any case Similans still have something to see for divers, whereas Pattayas dive sites are rich in human trash but have no more corals or fish!

Agree about Pattaya - I don't live there for the diving!

Possible to wreck-dive there, if you're into that sort of thing, but I have visited Snooky (Sihanoukville, in Cambodia) a couple of times in the past two years. There is a dive-operation going on there, and the area was relatively unspoilt. But there is little control and little interest.