Problem Of My Bf

lindaz

Hmmm Thai ladies looking for Farangs to marry, set up partnerships in business, why farang go with bg.

britmaveric

Why do you think like that as that sentence, all topics were initially started by different member, you see?

Lindaz,

What your boyfriend is doing is perfectly normal in western society. You see when a man feels lucky for finding the perfect girl (such as yourself), he feels obligated to tell as many women as possible that he is in love with you and that he cannot see them, or have any future relations with them. Sometimes these talks go long into the night and he gets home late. Sometimes the other women get upset and he has to buy a small gift to make her feel better, so that she does not feel badly toward you.

So you see, there is nothing to worry about lindaz. The more he stays out late and gives gifts to other women, the more it proves he's devoted to you. You should even reward him when he does it, because it isn't easy for him to do all these things with other women, but if he is willing to do that for you, he deserves at least your support.

cv

who says you can't troll back? :o

Lindaz,

What your boyfriend is doing is perfectly normal in western society. You see when a man feels lucky for finding the perfect girl (such as yourself), he feels obligated to tell as many women as possible that he is in love with you and that he cannot see them, or have any future relations with them. Sometimes these talks go long into the night and he gets home late. Sometimes the other women get upset and he has to buy a small gift to make her feel better, so that she does not feel badly toward you.

So you see, there is nothing to worry about lindaz. The more he stays out late and gives gifts to other women, the more it proves he's devoted to you. You should even reward him when he does it, because it isn't easy for him to do all these things with other women, but if he is willing to do that for you, he deserves at least your support.

cv

who says you can't troll back?    :o

:D:D

Lindaz,

And you thought he was out enjoying himself. It's certainly a hard life for us well mannered blokes.... :o

Edited by chuchok

Lindaz,

cv

who says you can't troll back?    :o

love that one...... :D

cv

Hey you're good. I gotta get some advice from you on how to bullshit me lovely :o

Edited by OlRedEyes

My bf wanna have too much gf here, he often go home so late,

he give some presents for girls,

I hate that,

Do all often do like that for thai girls?

Lindaz, clearly you don't understand us foreigners. Here's some problems with solutions that you may encounter at a later date in your relationship.

Problem: My BF wants a threesome with my best friend and me.

Solution: Obviously your BF cannot get enough of you! Knowing that there is only one of you he can only settle for the next best thing, your best friend. Far from being an issue, this can bring you closer together. Why not get some of your old university roommates involved too? If you are still apprehensive, maybe you should let him be with your friends without you. If you're still not sure then just perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal while you think about it.

Problem: My BF continually asks me to perform oral sex on him.

Solution: Do it. Semen can help you lose weight and gives a great glow to your skin. Interestingly, men know this. His offer to allow you to perform oral sex on him is totally selfless. This shows he loves you. The best thing to do is to thank him by performing it twice a day; then cook him a nice meal.

Problem: My BF has too many nights out with the boys.

Solution: This is perfectly natural behaviour and it should be encouraged. The Man is a hunter and he needs to prove his prowess with other men. A night out chasing young single girls is a great stress relief and can foster a more peaceful and relaxing home.

Remember, nothing can rekindle your relationship better than the man being away for a day or two (it's a great time to clean the house too)!

Just look at how emotional and happy he is when he returns to his stable home. The best thing to do when he gets home is for you and your best friend to perform oral sex on him. Then cook him a nice meal.

Problem: My BF doesn't know where my clitoris is.

Solution; Your clitoris is of no concern to your BF. If you must mess with it, do it in your own time or ask your best friend to help. You may wish to videotape yourself while doing this, and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral sex on him and cook him a nice meal.

Problem: My BF is uninterested in foreplay.

Solution: Foreplay to a man is very stressful and time consuming. Sex should be available to your BF on demand with no pesky requests for foreplay.

What this means is that you do not love your man as much as you should; He should never have to work to get you in the mood. Stop being so selfish!

Perhaps you can make it up to him by performing oral sex on him and cooking him a nice meal.

Problem: My BF always has an orgasm then rolls over and goes to sleep without giving me one.

Solution: I'm not sure I understand this problem. Perhaps you'll need to cook him a nice meal.

:o:D

Edited by Gazza