Tabien Ban

Thanks a lot as ever

its here with all the other docs

Oddly after 11 yrs here Immigration must have more pix and docs on me than CIA my mum or me even me!

Remember when they said the PC would be end of tree chopping

then came Dummies books post its etc

All they need is a chip under the tongue They would know what u say eat drink etc

I'm sure someone at MI7 or M150 is working on it as we drink

they could monitor libido sobriety and the adrenalin rush as mrs rj guesses my bank balance at the ATM is sometimes way out 25 or 50 satang under as daily interest rate varies!

A poster said I need show for visa

Blue and yellow house books (Tabien Ban) are the official record of who lives at a particular address. All Thais must be listed in a blue house book to record their legal residence. Yellow house books are for foreigners, usually condo owners and other long stay residents who wish to document their legal residence. Not normally required to show immigration for an extension of stay. What type of visa (sic) are you trying to get from immigration?

A poster said I need show for visa

Blue and yellow house books (Tabien Ban) are the official record of who lives at a particular address. All Thais must be listed in a blue house book to record their legal residence. Yellow house books are for foreigners, usually condo owners and other long stay residents who wish to document their legal residence. Not normally required to show immigration for an extension of stay. What type of visa (sic) are you trying to get from immigration?

He is applying for an Extension based on his marriage. So he needs his Wife's blue Tabbien Baan.