Wanting To Send Image For Tattoo But No Response

holidaze

Hi,

I've scoured the internet and read reviews about where the best place is to get a tattoo done while in Phuket. I've come up with Siam tattoo on Soi Easy.

I've tried to email them several times as I'd like to send my images to them and get an opinion from them on how long, and if its a can do.

I've recieved no response and short of printing it out and taking it with me when we go, or sending it snail mail (even then I wouldn't know if it was received), I don't know how else to get in contact with them.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've been trying email for the last few weeks and we're headed off in a few weeks so running out of time.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,

I've scoured the internet and read reviews about where the best place is to get a tattoo done while in Phuket. I've come up with Siam tattoo on Soi Easy.

I've tried to email them several times as I'd like to send my images to them and get an opinion from them on how long, and if its a can do.

I've recieved no response and short of printing it out and taking it with me when we go, or sending it snail mail (even then I wouldn't know if it was received), I don't know how else to get in contact with them.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've been trying email for the last few weeks and we're headed off in a few weeks so running out of time.

Do you really want to compromise your personal health...cloning yourself like the rest of the Tattoo Morons foreign and home grown in Thailand???

Hey Barney, its people like you that sometimes make this forum not enjoyable for some people.

Judy, There are numerous tattoo artists in phuket, Patong especially. Im sure some members here will give you some solid information, but I think you will be fine just walking in and making an appointment , what are you getting by the way?

Hey Barney, its people like you that sometimes make this forum not enjoyable for some people.

Judy, There are numerous tattoo artists in phuket, Patong especially. Im sure some members here will give you some solid information, but I think you will be fine just walking in and making an appointment , what are you getting by the way?

Hi,

I'm after my daughters name in thai script. Both my husband and I are after our names and the year we were married to commemorate our 12 year wedding anniversary this year.

Do you know Thai script?

Do you know Thai script?

Word of advice ..... go to a translation office and have then write down the Thai script you want. Then get the script verified by a third party, before you even think about having it tattooed. I've heard a few stories about Thai tattooist writing something obscene in Thai. Be very careful .....

Am from Siam Tattoo is a close friend of mine, send me a PM and ill pass on the info for you, ill be seeing him in a few days actually, and yes as far as phuket goes he is top ranked in my opinion, has multiple trophies and degree's in art, you wont be dissapointed

Am from Siam Tattoo is a close friend of mine, send me a PM and ill pass on the info for you, ill be seeing him in a few days actually, and yes as far as phuket goes he is top ranked in my opinion, has multiple trophies and degree's in art, you wont be dissapointed

Firstly, thank you to all. You have been great with your help.

I will take you up on the offer of the message to Am but the thing is, I'm new to this forum stuff and I am unsure how to private message you.

We will be in Phuket next month and I plan on seeing the guys from Siam Tattoo. I have been told that Am is the best followed by some lady in Nai Harn from Siamese 5.

I'm afraid, as one of the members posts suggested, I don't want to ask for my daughters name and my wedding details in Thai script only to be given 'purple monkey dishwasher' in it's place.

If you are a personal friend of Am's, please tell him that Judy & Dave will be coming to see him on Saturday 21st March to book in for the 2nd April for some accurate Thai script.

I'm learning Thai at the moment, just having been able to get my head around the Thai alphabet to figure it out for myself.

Thanks again.

Hi,

Do you really want to compromise your personal health...cloning yourself like the rest of the Tattoo Morons foreign and home grown in Thailand???

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY BARNEY, THEN ZIP IT.

Do you know Thai script?

Word of advice ..... go to a translation office and have then write down the Thai script you want. Then get the script verified by a third party, before you even think about having it tattooed. I've heard a few stories about Thai tattooist writing something obscene in Thai. Be very careful .....

Wise words 'LivininKata', I'll do that. I won't get anything tattooed on my virgin skin if it hasn't been authenticated.

Thanks.