Man City.....favourites To Win Uefa Cup

JacknDanny

Man City are now the new favourites to win the UEFA cup, after the demise of AC Milan :D

Right now I am taking the dizzy tablets because I cannot remember for at least 20 years, City being favourites for ANY major trophy. So even if we dont win, its still a first :D

Man City 5.7/1

CSKA Moscow 13/2

Werder Bremen 15/2

Hamburg 8/1

Zenit St Petersburg 17/2

PSG 14/1

This is it guys, this is the year :D:o

Hope they can go all the way.Wont hold my breath tho.Actually remember going to the games last time the blues where in the UEFA back in 1978.If I recall correctly we played FC Twente,Standard Liege and got beat by Bayern Munchen Gladbach.<deleted>-k me I,m old. :o

Of course they're the favourites with UK Bookies, they're the only British Team left in the Competition & there is no basis whatsoever why they actually are..

It's farcical & nonsensical..

We're talking about a Team who has got 8 Points away from home from a possible 39 in their domestic League ( winning however in the UEFA Cup agiants Cypriot opposition & the worst Schalke side for Years ) including Brighton & for them to be favourites in a Competion with Shakhtar Donetsk, CSKA Moscow, Ajax, Hamburg, Werden Bremen & Zenit St Petersburg but to name a few, is just as insulting as their whatever he is ( Cooke ) was to Milan earlier this Season... :o

Saying that, they'll win at our place tomorrow.. :D

Actually remember going to the games last time the blues where in the UEFA back in 1978.

Although we didn't have a good run spud, we also played in the EUFA Cup in the 2002/03 season

I knew that! Just testing.

Of course they're the favourites with UK Bookies, they're the only British Team left in the Competition & there is no basis whatsoever why they actually are..

It's farcical & nonsensical..

We're talking about a Team who has got 8 Points away from home from a possible 39 in their domestic League ( winning however in the UEFA Cup agiants Cypriot opposition & the worst Schalke side for Years ) including Brighton & for them to be favourites in a Competion with Shakhtar Donetsk, CSKA Moscow, Ajax, Hamburg, Werden Bremen & Zenit St Petersburg but to name a few, is just as insulting as their whatever he is ( Cooke ) was to Milan earlier this Season... :o

Saying that, they'll win at our place tomorrow.. :D

They'll have to finish better than they did today! Bellamy did nothing and Robinho is just a tart.

They'll need a top to bottom clean out before this new found wealth can mae a difference.