Scammers Sending Pm's On Thai Visa

Maejo Man

We all get them, and they start off with an innocent e-mail or message, usually flattering you. Then if you are foolish enough to make contact, the scamming starts. I received the below in a PM just a while ago. Members beware.......

hi,how are you doing? I am lra michelle, from Indonesia and i saw your profile today and i love it. i am a muslim woman and i want you to contact me for my email (=[/email]) so that we can konw each other ok by from,Lra Michelle.

We all get them, and they start off with an innocent e-mail or message, usually flattering you. Then if you are foolish enough to make contact, the scamming starts. I received the below in a PM just a while ago. Members beware.......

hi,how are you doing? I am lra michelle, from Indonesia and i saw your profile today and i love it. i am a muslim woman and i want you to contact me for my email (removed.co.id) so that we can konw each other ok by from,Lra Michelle.

Any photos of ira michelle? :o:D

Edited by Reimar
removed the e-mail address from quote

If anybody receives such a PM they should forward it to any moderator or admin and it will lead to the sending members suspension or banning.

That also applies to abusive comments or flames contained in PM's.

I have just received a rather graphic PM :D

Only thing is they appear to be using another members name (neverdie) :o

Should I go and meet this girl?

If anybody receives such a PM they should forward it to any moderator or admin and it will lead to the sending members suspension or banning.

That also applies to abusive comments or flames contained in PM's.

I have just received a rather graphic PM :burp:

Only thing is they appear to be using another members name (neverdie) :D

Should I go and meet this girl?

:D:D Looks like my fates in your hands jackndanny :o just my luck :D , how many baht did i have to forward? :wai::P :jerk:

I actually just comitted the trifecta, I spammed, I was flaming and abusive :burp:

and you are a muslim woman and i am a muslim woman too, i want you to contact me for ....?

She has already sent me 3 'invites ' but cant figure out why she thinks I am a Mus.....really a commi...right... :D ...or a woman....must be the way I talk ...like ...init...

also included a rather nice photo...........but since shes banned will never know.......... :o

post-13-1235830657.jpg