Prices For Everything Coming Down

DONEWITHIT

Darn man, I was really interested to read what you had to say but your post is too hard to read. Not worth the effort.

I only got to the first line and gave up.

How about using some spaces, breaking your post up so it can be read?

I am afraid to say Thais will keep a condo, apartment, townhouse or house empty rather than sell it at a lower price.

I was gobsmacked recently when my ex-wife called me to ask for help.

She has a house on the market for 17 million baht.

She still owes 6 million to the bank but she cannot pay the repayments each month.

I told her that her best bet is to reduce the price, she only paid 13 million for it in the first place with 7 million help from the bank.

So she put 6 million up front.

She said NO WAY, I will not sell the house for less than 17.

I pointed out to her that if she sold it for 13 she could pay the bank back and still have 6 million in her pocket.

She said, NO, it is worth 17.

So when I reminded her that the bank will repossess it in another month and she will loose it all her answer was...

It is worth 17 and I will never sell it for less...

Me...Even if it means losing it all to the bank?

Her...Yes, it is worth 17.

Go figure...she would rather lose it all than sell it for any less...

Edit/ Sorry if this is off topic, but I couldn't read the OP so I don't know what the thread is about.

Edited by tuky

I am afraid to say Thais will keep a condo, apartment, townhouse or house empty rather than sell it at a lower price.

I was gobsmacked recently when my ex-wife called me to ask for help.

She has a house on the market for 17 million baht.

She still owes 6 million to the bank but she cannot pay the repayments each month.

I told her that her best bet is to reduce the price, she only paid 13 million for it in the first place with 7 million help from the bank.

So she put 6 million up front.

She said NO WAY, I will not sell the house for less than 17.

I pointed out to her that if she sold it for 13 she could pay the bank back and still have 6 million in her pocket.

She said, NO, it is worth 17.

So when I reminded her that the bank will repossess it in another month and she will loose it all her answer was...

It is worth 17 and I will never sell it for less...

Me...Even if it means losing it all to the bank?

Her...Yes, it is worth 17.

Go figure...she would rather lose it all than sell it for any less...

Edit/ Sorry if this is off topic, but I couldn't read the OP so I don't know what the thread is about.

My goodness , you may be off topic , but you certainly made an excellent post on Thai thinking and logic , straight from the horses(Mares) mouth , so to speak . Thanks for your honest input .