Building A Small House In Koh Samui

Hello

my wife have a 3 rai in samui lipa noi and i would like to build a 3 bedroom house good quality on 150 m2

can you let me know how much it will cost

also want to build 5 small room on the side for rent 25m2 per room with small terrace how much this will cost too

can you recommend a builder and a designer who will not rip me off too much...........

i am on small and tight budget maximum 1,5 to 2 million baht for house and 250,000 baht for the 5 bedroom to rent

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

Hello

my wife have a 3 rai in samui lipa noi and i would like to build a 3 bedroom house good quality on 150 m2

also want to build 5 small room on the side for rent 25m2 per room with small terrace how much this will cost too

can you recommend a builder and a designer who will not rip me off too much...........

i am on small and tight budget maximum 1,5 to 2 million baht for house and 250,000 baht for the 5 bedroom to rent

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

If you would like to send a personal message to samuibeachcomber here on thai visa,i can put you in touch,re design options and builder contacts to consider.

Hello

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

That budget seems tight for what you are asking for.

Hello

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

1st post, so try to be nice....

the budget given can not offer you good quality for the type of house you want. Simple like that.

for the house, you need to double the budget, (average cost is around 20.000 Thb per SQM) it depends a lot from the finishing.

Remember you are in a tropical weather and if the quality of the materials are not good,

(better you avoid wood if you can not afford the good teak) you will spend

the double after.... if you pay peanuts you get monkeys !

About the 5 bedrooms for guests, if you do not wants a dormitory, better you build bungalows because of the good size of

your land they could enjoy more privacy, they are also cheap to replace or fix later....

Close to your area there is a wooden house factory (after the immigration - before Nathon hospital)

may be interesting pay a visit.....

Regards and good luck !

Hello

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

the budget given can not offer you good quality for the type of house you want. Simple like that.

for the house, you need to double the budget, (average cost is around 20.000 Thb per SQM) it depends a lot from the finishing.

Remember you are in a tropical weather and if the quality of the materials are not good,

About the 5 bedrooms for guests, if you do not wants a dormitory, better you build bungalows because of the good size of

your land they could enjoy more privacy, they are also cheap to replace or fix later....

Close to your area there is a wooden house factory (after the immigration - before Nathon hospital)

Regards and good luck !

thank you very much for this info i do appreciate and i will go to the wooden house factory

thanks again

Eric

Hello

need you advise and help

thank you

Eric

Regards and good luck !

We are joking of course 20,000 baht a square meter will get you a palace with double glazed windows and air con.

Maximum you should be budgeting for up country would be Baht10,000 a meter. So:

150 sq m bt 10,000 equals 1.5m even at 12k a meter it's still within your budget.

25 x 5 equals 125 sq meters, one assumes this is rental as workers accommodation build that for 8,000 a meter (MAX) that's mmmm more than your budget.

Build the 5 units in one line, one wall does two units one roof does them all. Depending how well your mississ is contacted up there you should come in under your budget if you buy the material yourself and are careful.

• 1 month later...