Oh My Cod..........fish And Chips

I visited the OH MY COD fish and chip shop last night for the first time,just want to tell everyone,what a fantastic place it is,so much better than the offshore chippy off sukhumvit.Real fish and chips,proper vinegar,tastes like the chippie back home,well better actually,as decent chip shops are quite hard to find in the uk now,especially London.Imported cider,10/10 for everything.It felt like christmas eve when I was a kid,waiting for the food to arrive,and when it did I was thoroughly impressed.Wonderful,keep up the good work................THE BEST FISH AND CHIPS IN THAILAND....................

I visited the OH MY COD fish and chip shop last night for the first time,just want to tell everyone,what a fantastic place it is,so much better than the offshore chippy off sukhumvit.Real fish and chips,proper vinegar,tastes like the chippie back home,well better actually,as decent chip shops are quite hard to find in the uk now,especially London.Imported cider,10/10 for everything.It felt like christmas eve when I was a kid,waiting for the food to arrive,and when it did I was thoroughly impressed.Wonderful,keep up the good work................THE BEST FISH AND CHIPS IN THAILAND....................

Sorry about that it looks like I have posted it on the Pattaya forum,accident sorry.

Sorry about that it looks like I have posted it on the Pattaya forum,accident sorry.

Accidently on purpose, to get all the great chippy hunters drooling, only to find out this place is where?? :o:D

If you fish & chip lovers want to venture to North Issan, Namsom, 100 ks NW of Udon Thani,my mrs makes perfect fish & Chips, mekong fish filleted, sallted, and a good batter, chips are a little crisp on the outside, inside they are tender, perfect!!

I have made friends with many falang who come to the Mrs salon, i invite them for a fish and chip supper, last week, 2 UK,2 swedish, 1 german, 1 french were here, mrs done 14 battered fish and 3kilos of chips, all were gone in under 30 mins, the Sarsons malt vinegar and salt and parsley sauce went down a treat too,

If any of you are ever up this way, PM me with phone number, [internet doest always work here,] and arange some very special Fish & chips!

Cheers Lickey & Pan..