Used Golf Clubs For The Missus In Bangkok

Soi224

My wife officially has the bug now, so I wanted to get her a used starter set of clubs. Any ideas on shops that concentrate on used clubs? I seem to recall seeing something on Sukhumvit near 45 or so, but that's all that comes to mind for used at the moment.

Anybody with wider information would be appreciated.

Soi224

Thaniya Plaza definatly. Some of the shops have used clubs, bags and buggeys that have been on consignment for customers for quite some time, so bargain and paying in cash will get you a good discount. Dont forget she will also need a nice new matching outfit too!!! (2nd floor) :o

• 1 year later...

I wish I could get a set of used golf clubs for the missus, I'd trade immediately!!

A brand new starter set would only cost 14,500 Baht including bag, brolly etc., or try for a half set.

Thaniya plaza as mentioned above.

Edit: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/369806-golf-clubs-set-including-bag-and-umbrella/page__view__findpost__p__3648468

Edited by PattayaParent

• 5 months later...

u bettter let ur gf try on any clubs they have there if they allow you too, so that way u can get the best clubs for her(i mean the one that suite her most). i got mine from a small shop at the driving range in radplakaow i cant remember the name for long times ago. they let me tried all the clubs tho.