Rod Stewart At Impact Arena

i have a shaven head and wear flipflops and am half english - should i commence spilling beer everywhere and being brash and loud so as to conform to this absurd national stereotype? just curious.

oh and rod's still got a great rock and roll singing voice but most of the stuff he's done since his heyday with the faces has been garbage.

Funny how things change. Once it was anyone who wore Dr Martin Boots was a yob, now its flip flops? LOL how insanely pathetic.

StevieH your comment about The Faces is 100% correct. This song I think sums up the whole mood from that period, im to young to of seen them live back then but still remember the parties my family had with this blaring away downstairs in the 70's!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei-L_AuuaxI

Edited by JimmyConway

Did he sing "Maggie May?" I must admit I rather like that song...

I respect anybody who can perform on stage like that, for 10-20 songs. It's not easy, by any measure. And Rod is about the age of my father, which makes it rather exceptional to perform AND engage the crowd. I suspect your average TV member couldn't make it through 2-3 consecutive songs on stage - probably not even 1 if they had to engage a crowd.

+1 to Mr. Stewart.

True, but then again I doubt Mr. Stewart can post 4000+ entries on here either. +2 for moi.

How do you know, that Rod Stewards is not one of the TV maniacs with an inconspicuous member name, posting always, can't stop even during concerts.

"Sorry folks, but during my next song I have to reply to "Farang - insult or not"

• 2 months later...