Has Anyone Heard Of Midas International In Bangkok?

Hi all,

I have been offered a job with a company called Midas International Co Ltd in Bangkok.

They are based at 195 Empire Tower in Bangkok on the 15th floor.

I am just wanting to reassure myself that they are a legit company to work for and would really appreciate any feedback from any of you guys on here that may have used them or have heard of them or even worked or know someone who has worked for them???

They have sent me all the legal documents via email with all the attachments on PD F's, 7 documents in total all in Thai and a letter of job offer to me in English.

The documents were also sent straight to the Thai Consulate in Hull.

I have filled out and sent off my application pack including all of the documents the company sent to me for my Non - Immigrant Type B Visa with Multiply Entry (Yesterday 3/2/09) So am waiting for it to come back to me.

The company have said they will arrange a Work Permit for me once I have my Visa and arrive in Bangkok.

Is this right? I just don't want to get my Visa and fly to Bangkok and be let down by the company...

But so far they have been straight down the line and have supplied me with all the documents for my Visa.

How easy is it and how long will it take for the Company to apply and obtain my Work Permit?

I just cant set my mind at ease! So I hope a few of you guys can help me out please???

Kindest regards,

Ste. :o