Minimum Income - Non-b, Non-o

Do not believe there is any minimum income but there is a minimum requirement to extend your stay on a yearly basis. For a B visa that is determined by your nationality and there should be a chart somewhere if you do a search. For the O visa if it is support of Thai wife based the requirement would be 400k per year or less that the support extension requires.

Do not believe there is any minimum income but there is a minimum requirement to extend your stay on a yearly basis.  For a B visa that is determined by your nationality and there should be a chart somewhere if you do a search.  For the O visa if it is support of Thai wife based the requirement would be 400k per year or less that the support extension requires.

I mean "monthly min. income". My Non-O was granted on child support - not marriage (I support my daughter). Can you pls. explain "support extension". Thanks

There is a support extension of stay for Thai wife that normally requires 400k baht annual income. You need to discuss your situation with the immigration office near you if you want to extend your stay as to specific requirements - the general requirements are:

(a father/mother who is an alien)

Application for further stay for an alien father or mother to support children who are Thai Citizen

1. Immigration form 7

2. Copy of passport

3. A 4 cm. x 6 cm. photograph

4. A 1,900 bath application fee

5. Evidence indication the parental status; birth certificate or a judicial custody order of the child

6. Evidence presenting financial status:

- Bank pass-book, bank statement certifying amount of money in the applicant's account, a certified documents of money transferring from oversea or evidence of income with related documents

7. A record of interviewing the applicant

8. The officials reserve the rights to examine or ask for additional documents if necessary

- In most cases, the request will not be approved if the alien parents sponsor an dopted child who is a Thai citizen