Twenty Years In Thailand

Human_Traffic

Can you imagine what twenty years in Thailand would do to you? You've seen them walking around LOS with that baggy look all over their face pleading sanity. Hanging outside 7-11 drinking cheep liquer. This poor blighter went home alone and found a new life selling tickets touting around britains football grounds. He's looking quite good considering the price of the beer back home.

What kind of people suprise you most around Town?

Does anyone you know resemble this young man?

gollum.gif

I do! I know him!!

During the Summer of 2003 this very guy haunted me!!!

First instance, he came up to me at the footbridge near the Ploenchit centre pissed out of his head claiming to have been ripped off by some BGs and trying to blag 300B. Willing to believe anything once, I gave him 200B and off he went. A few days later I saw the <deleted> again trying it on, and he even had the nerve to ask me again! He got a flea in his ear this time. I also saw him skulking around the lower Suk area.

My mate also saw him on the scav several times near the petrol station near Nana.

Second Instance was in Surat Thani. We'd been waiting in ST until after the fool moon party had been and gone before heading for the islands. My missus wasn't to well either so I had been dispatched to 7-11 for snacks and beers. Guess who was squatting outside the 7-11 with some vile dreaded piece of human flotsam. I was staggered!! The cheeky **** then has the nerve to ask me where I'm staying and asked if him and his mate could kip on out floor!!!!!!! Again I f*cked him off, and he then asked me for money but I was having none of it and left them there to fester in their own <deleted>. I reckon they'd been on the rob during the fool moon party.

A few weeks later me and a mate were on Ko Chang near the 7-11 on WSB at a burger van chatting to the owner, when the very same runt comes up with a few hangers on acting as though he owns the place and just barges in at the front of the burger van. I fVcked him right off and he starts gobbing off at me, so I rounded on him and his equally scabby associates. They soon skulked off when they heard me speaking Thai to the van owner.

Looked just like the photo! I swear thats the same guy!!!!!

Edited by ProfessorFart

Can you imagine what twenty years in Thailand would do to you? You've seen them walking around LOS with that baggy look all over their face pleading sanity. Hanging outside 7-11 drinking cheep liquer. This poor blighter went home alone and found a new life selling tickets touting around britains football grounds. He's looking quite good considering the price of the beer back home.

What kind of people suprise you most around Town?

Does anyone you know resemble this young man?

gollum.gif

George..... use the photo as your new avatar and the former whingers will be asking for your blinking eyeball back..... Looks like a relative of ET if you aske me....... looking for some coins to call home