Been Asking To Carry Stuffs From Abroad

MidoriApple

Every time I go, without exception, I'm asked to bring something.

Top of the Pops:

HP Sauce

Bisto

Single Malt.

I don't mind because I always go with nearly empty bags, to ensure I can fit in all the stuff my wife wants to bring home with her.

HP Sauce is available even at a standard Tescos here? Must be some really lazy b*rstard asking you to buy that?

I will ask close friends/relatives to help with such things to a reasonable level, sure, why not?

On the other hand, I have been asked to export things from Thailand like prescription meds and I have to say no because you can technically get into trouble bringing in meds to the US that you don't have a scrip for.

Just how hard is it in Thailand to get a prescription for anything?

I will ask close friends/relatives to help with such things to a reasonable level, sure, why not?

On the other hand, I have been asked to export things from Thailand like prescription meds and I have to say no because you can technically get into trouble bringing in meds to the US that you don't have a scrip for.

Just how hard is it in Thailand to get a prescription for anything?

are you joking with this question.just walk into pharmacy and get it .no prescription required :o

Chances are GH nobody even saw him. I think the majority of the times I have arrived early morning at LHR T3 there has not been a living soul to be seen in customs.
I thought that, til one appeared out of a mirror in the customs hall ! and says "excuse me sir, where have you just come from," i replied "well not out of a mirror, that was really good " :o