Registration Sticker

jchfriis

Hi

I have mine in my wallet, that mean if the bikes get stolen and police stop the bike they cant show the sticker, they allways tell me to get it on the bike. but they dont do anything about it

Thanks a mill. I'll do that. :o

But if you don't want to get stopped all the time just buy a tax holder and bolt it on ya bike. I got mine bolted to the chain guard. never get stopped i just slow down so they can see that i have it. works for me.

Allan

Edited by thaicbr

Hi

I have mine in my wallet, that mean if the bikes get stolen and police stop the bike they cant show the sticker, they allways tell me to get it on the bike. but they dont do anything about it

Same,same carry both stickers on person.

Mine's laminated and I've punched a small hole in the upper left corner of it, and attached it at the top left corner of the number plate holder - and it goes between the actual number plate and the plate holder. So it can swing out for inspection if needed, and tucks away unseen otherwise.

I had one pulled off my Shadow a few years ago, kept them off the bikes ever since. Now I keep mine in wallet or bag. Never been stopped for not having it in the open. When asked for it I just pulled it out- no problems.

Are you talking about the white sticker they normally stick on the screen or tank, when you send the bike in for registration? This is resolved after you get your reg plates in a month time.

Or the red tax?

Laminated and hole punched in. Display on bike at all time. Mine is bolted in behind the rear footpeg.