Which Way Is Easier? Thailand Or The Netherlands?

Bunny,

You will go with your mom ? where is the fun in that ????

And for only 10-11 days ??? why not try to leave BKK on a friday night flight and fly back on a saturday night, arriving BKK on a sunday ?

Then you will have at least 15 days days together !

And I do not forsee problems with the visa, I just do not know why you will wait that long before applying...... get it done, easier to plan ahead with a visa in your passport :o

just my 2 satang

Hey 2 satang

I want to be there longer too ... but my company won't let me leave all my shitty work here for that long :D sad huh?

And I don't wanna wait that long before applying visa either, but now I'll have to wait a lil for my bf to get all the legalised letter & his mother's financial proof. Since now in Holland, it's carnival fest holiday, and everything'll be open and back to work again next Wednesday. So... I have to wait for that :o

I asked some thai ppl and they said if your documents are completed, and it's only just a visa for very short stay like that, it shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks to obtain. If the process ever got longer, we could suspect we might not be granted! >.< So hmmm yup, i'll try to apply before 20th of Feb (cose my flight is on 8th April & back around 19th April)

I'm gonna try my best & hope for the best!! Aah thank you anyway :D