Hairdresser In Chiang Mai

Pearlgirl

I'm not sure if this should go in the Chiang Mai forum or the Ladies Forum - this topic was covered in the Ladies Forum but all the gals seem to be from Bangkok.

I have should length blond hair that I get highlighted every 5 weeks or so. The highlighting is with 3 colours and foils. I'd like to continue with this type of colouring, but I don't know where or who to go to in Chiang Mai. Also, I'd like a recommendation for a good stylist in Chiang Mai. I'm also considering price as a factor.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks

Good luck! I have wavy hair, and haven't found anyone that I like yet... Some of my friends go to one of the hairdressers in Robinson for their cut/colour, and their hair always looks good!

Robinson's you say. I could give them a try. I've noticed some hairdressing supply stores around town - I should check these out too. I have a friend that is a hairdresser downtown - she does a great job with cuts, but she even said to me that my colour will be a problem in Chiang Mai, so maybe the supply store will have something? I'm more concerned with the coloring than the cut. My present hairdresser does my hair with 2 colours using foil - I suspect I won't have much luck finding anyone that can do that - but, as long as the blond color is what I like, that should do?

Thanks for the advice on Robinson's.

I am not a lady, and I was not going to post here. My hair has been a mix of blonde, white, brown, gray for years. Until today, I had never gotten it coloured. My next door neighbor said he could do it; he is an experienced stylist and hair cutter. He did a great job. Wow, first time ever, and I am now one solid dark blonde colour. I also have shoulder length wavy hair. Price? He might do it for 300 baht. But he does not use foil.

We are way out almost to San Kamphaeng; PM for directions if you are serious. Yes he speaks English, well.

Just go to Robins Beauty Salon,

Kung the owner is very famous in Expat womens in chiangmai. She knows her job very well and the prices are genuine. I personally go for my hair cut from last eight years. It is located in Moonmuang Road Soi 8.