Team Leader With Music Industry Background Looking For Work...

Hi there,

I am a Customer Services Team Leader in the music industry in London with broad knowledge of international copyright royalty collection (mechanical and performance) seeking music publishers, labels or similar work within the entertainment industry in Bangkok. Currently responsible for leading Service Representatives to deliver against service levels and quality measures, whilst encouraging self development and performance through direct coaching and engagement. Varied and extensive experience within the office environment, possessing naturally strong coaching and communication skills as well as the ability to influence people at all levels. Ability to supervise, train, motivate and work efficiently to strict deadlines. Highly skilled in the use of all office related computer software.

 Direct involvement in leading a team of service representatives to achieve best practice and due-diligence along with effective and efficient service handling

 Coaching the teams in policy, procedures and knowledge development.

 Ensuring workflow and work allocation is effectively managed and completed across the team to improve upon service levels and meeting all key performance indicators.

 Providing management reporting; timely, accurately and consistently.

 Supporting management in the identification and resolution of potential challenges and to contribute to the overall corporate and departmental strategy

I grew up in Bangkok as a child and am returning to work there this August 2009. Please private mail me for my CV.

Thanks

Hitthegroundrunning