I Would Like To Buy Beer Bar In Pattaya?

mellew5000

Don't let the rest of these guys give you bad advice. They are just jealous because they don't have enough money to buy a beer bar of there own.

They are GREAT investments and your girlfriend will love you for getting her one. In fact you might want to get two or three of them, that way she will make more money and of course she will have to give you some of it.

:D:D lol im sure she would love it ,great investments i wont even answer that one ............ :o

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actualy , I know of a bar that was purchased by two Brits for thier GF/wife and it was very successfull , they worked off shore so the ladies ran it for themselves , made enough money to buy a guest house and fix it up realy good . I stayed in the guest-house , very clean and friendly , good food , good bar and good pricing policy , the soi outside also sparkled , with tables and chairs to enjoy the air . :o

That is in BKK of course , no lady loiterers .

As I see mellew5000 is a smart and experienced person I have a different offer.

Fortunately I own Wat Po and would sell it cheap. You can send me a PM for my bank account number for a down payment.

PS.: I have the offical permission to change Wat Po to a Beer Bar....

Don't listen to them-- they are all snake oil salesman.

But I have a real good offer. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell. Send me a message for details.

We are talking literally exponential growth possibilities with 40% growth theoretically possible. There is no actual evidence for this but it is a scientific fact.

Don't listen to them-- they are all snake oil salesman.

But I have a real good offer. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell. Send me a message for details.

We are talking literally exponential growth possibilities with 40% growth theoretically possible. There is no actual evidence for this but it is a scientific fact.

That wouldn't be THE bridge Blind Bert of Stepney sold you'se guys a few years back would it? :o

"Nobody tried to put off Pete at the Beer Garden, he came on here and stated his intentions he's has done a wonderful job, not everyone fails."

Pete did have just a tiny little bit of experience in Thailand and Thai bars before the Beer Garden.

In all honesty, running a beer bar is not all it's cracked up to be.

A much better alternative investment for you

I have a brilliant product and willing to offer you sole agency for only $100,000

Will do very well in the hot, dry season.

Dehydrated water

I just can't resist reading these threads.

I know it's most likely a troll, but I can't help myself.

To the OP,

If you are serious, I have to ask you WHY?

Have you any experience in this line of business?

Some people do actually make money, but the majority lose.

Nearly everyone that I know who has started a business in Pattaya has had to subsidise it, and it's surprising how quickly their money drains away.

The very few that have been able to establish a successful, money making operation have found that their landlord doubles the rent and keymoney at the next lease renewal.

Why does Pattaya attract so many wannabe businessmen/dreamers.

For those dreamers - the dream quickly changes to a nightmare.

In all honesty, running a beer bar is not all it's cracked up to be.

A much better alternative investment for you

I have a brilliant product and willing to offer you sole agency for only $100,000

Will do very well in the hot, dry season.

Dehydrated water

My friend in Chang Mai made 1 million baht profit last year from his beer bar with 12 working girls.

He is in a great location.

It can be done

In fact you might want to get two or three of them, that way she will make more money and of course she will have to give you some of it.

Co-incidentally, I happen to be the master-franchisor for such a chain of bars, and can offer a 10% discount for three-or-more outlets, purchased for cash in a single deal. Please contact my Nigerian agent, for further details, he's a very friendly helpful chap ! :o

My friend in Chang Mai made 1 million baht profit last year from his beer bar with 12 working girls.

It can be done

With your nickname are we to guess you lost 1 million baht from his beer bar with 12 working girls?

Start off by renting a Beer Bar by the day. You can do that at Soi Buakao. If you drive up from Pattaya Klang its after the first corner to the right. They ask for 250 Baht Rent a Day. If you make any Money after a week, go and buy one.

Edited by CHdiver

It can be done

Of course some people manage to make a success, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Chiang Mai, is totally different to Pattaya. There's nowhere near the amount of bars so much less competition.

So is your friend's bar up for sale, maybe the OP will be interested.

It can be done

Of course some people manage to make a success, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Chiang Mai, is totally different to Pattaya. There's nowhere near the amount of bars so much less competition.

That works out to 19,230 baht a week working, presumably, 7 days a week 52 weeks a year basically pimping girls. And that is a success story!!!!!!????????????? But hey this is Thailand.

It can be done

That works out to 19,230 baht a week working, presumably, 7 days a week 52 weeks a year basically pimping girls. And that is a success story!!!!!!????????????? But hey this is Thailand.

Yes, you're absolutely right, this is Thailand. So can you please explain why you think that a business in Thailand that makes nearly 20,000 Baht per week is not a success story.

Fine - but do it properly: set up a regsitered business, get a lawyer to study the rental contract for the property, ensure the girsl have proper employment contracts - go about it like you would go about running a business in Europe or the USA - to go about it as "your girlfriends business/beer bar" ... well, you might just as well throw the money down the drain - because other than for the odd success, the overwhelming majority of beer bars run by expats end in tears!

Don't believe me - go count the amount of beer bars been run/financied today by ex-pats, and go back this time next year and you'll find 25% of them gone, and then the following year another 25% will be gone - within 3 - 4 years its a single figure percentage that left.

Good luck.

Fine - but do it properly: set up a regsitered business, get a lawyer to study the rental contract for the property, ensure the girsl have proper employment contracts - go about it like you would go about running a business in Europe or the USA - to go about it as "your girlfriends business/beer bar" ... well, you might just as well throw the money down the drain - because other than for the odd success, the overwhelming majority of beer bars run by expats end in tears!

Don't believe me - go count the amount of beer bars been run/financied today by ex-pats, and go back this time next year and you'll find 25% of them gone, and then the following year another 25% will be gone - within 3 - 4 years its a single figure percentage that left.

Good luck.

But there does seem to be a steady stream of starry eyed farangs who have spent little time in Thailand, met a girl and are willing to take their place. So every year 25% gone, but are replaced by newbies

It's a GREAT time to buy a bar in Pattaya. You probably have a better choice right now than at any time over at least the past ten years. Lots of bargains available. Business will pick up soon. Or will it?

Am I the only one on ThaiVisa that's going to come over with positive vibes?

Yeah man, go ahead and, like they say in the Nike advert, just do it. But make sure you keep us posted on your progress particularly the rundown of your funds. What we need here is firm data to confirm the 1st rule of beer bar economics. That is that the bar running costs expand exponentially so as to consume the funds available to it in the shortest possible time.

Next you could start a running thread "My life of bliss married to a bar girl" subtitled "Scientific proof of the existance of supermassive financial black holes". :D

Seriously matey, supposing you are for real and do not lurk under bridges, keep your money in your pocket and your d*ck in your pants. That organ between your ears has been developed by hundreds of thousands of years evolution to do the thinking not the one dangling between your legs.

Brilliant mate!

Respect maak, maak!

:o

It can be done

Yes, you're absolutely right, this is Thailand. So can you please explain why you think that a business in Thailand that makes nearly 20,000 Baht per week is not a success story.

OK I concede that for Thailand it is reasonable money but break it down and it works out to 4.00 sterling an hour which is less than the minimum wage in the Uk.

What I meant by it not being a success story is the nature of the work and what that does to a person.

The guy is pimping girls. Selling humans for sex and living off their flesh. However you wrap it up it is still pimping. Maybe I am sqeamish and overly moral but that is not going to make you feel good about yourself.

That said he is feeding a need and as long as he can live with himself then he is successful and I am wrong. My apologies.

It can be done

Well it wouldnt do for richard branson, but for someone with no morals or ambition maybe its a wonderful wage,. :o