Man Refused Service At Samui Immigration

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope he's just another rude, ignorant knob who thinks it's acceptable to visit a Govt office without a shirt..

Same as the other 'RIK's' who think it is fine to walk around aircon shopping centers, supermarkets and worst of all restaurants without a shirt or wearing an oversized singlet... Even more disgusting when they are as hairy as a bear or haven't used any deodorant :o .. We need US style signs...

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service !

(and have a wash while you are at it)

Nope he's just another rude, ignorant knob who thinks it's acceptable to visit a Govt office without a shirt..

Same as the other 'RIK's' who think it is fine to walk around aircon shopping centers, supermarkets and worst of all restaurants without a shirt or wearing an oversized singlet... Even more disgusting when they are as hairy as a bear or haven't used any deodorant :D .. We need US style signs...

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service !

I agree, i was in foodland the other day and 2 fat slobs in those body builder vests walked in dripping, then proceeded to sit and order food, how do these guys get out of bed without realising they are filthy slobs,.the thais as usual were disgusted but suffered it, no wonder they dont like a lot of farang, neither do i ! :o

Same as the other 'RIK's' who think it is fine to walk around aircon shopping centers, supermarkets and worst of all restaurants without a shirt or wearing an oversized singlet... Even more disgusting when they are as hairy as a bear or haven't used any deodorant :o .. We need US style signs...

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service !

Agree 100%

What I love about people like flasher man is that they lower the standard so much that it makes it that much easier for the rest of us to pass the respectability test at immigration. In Pattaya, another beach area, if you wear real shoes, long pants, and not a singlet, you are wearing formal wear. Many of us go directly from immigration to the opera house, why waste a good outfit?

Edited by Jingthing

if you wear real shoes, long pants, and not a singlet, you are wearing formal wear. Many of us go directly from immigration to the opera house, why waste a good outfit?

Yes ....and if you take the time to comb your hair also,....then we might think U just walk out from the GQ magazine :o

I saw a farang couple walking around in Hua Thanon muslim village the other day.

He wore a more-or-less g-string and flip flops, she wore a very, very brief bikini and sneakers.

In a muslim village. Hmmmmm......

Whatever, takes all sorts to make the world go 'round, unfortunately for the rest of us. :-)

if the guy in the photo had been a beautiful farang woman, topless, I wonder what would have happened in immig?

Just for fun, maybe I'll pay some woman to go do that and hide out with a video camera and catch the action.

Any takers out there? Ladies? PM me~@!!!! :o

Same as the other 'RIK's' who think it is fine to walk around aircon shopping centers, supermarkets and worst of all restaurants without a shirt or wearing an oversized singlet... Even more disgusting when they are as hairy as a bear or haven't used any deodorant :D .. We need US style signs...

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service !

I agree, i was in foodland the other day and 2 fat slobs in those body builder vests walked in dripping, then proceeded to sit and order food, how do these guys get out of bed without realising they are filthy slobs,.the thais as usual were disgusted but suffered it, no wonder they dont like a lot of farang, neither do i ! :o

Sweating is not the issue I sweat and I'm sure you do, the problem is with people who do not wash regular and smell of BO.

Wearing a vest is not an issue on Samui it is accepted as the island is a holiday location.

On another note walking down Sukumvit a couple of years back a very large gentleman walked past me without his top on carrying a large bottle of singha, you should have heard some of the remarks from the locals, chang yai comes to mind.

Edited by ChangMaiSausage

Nothing unusual on touristy Samui at the moment. It's very hot and during daytime you can see hordes of tourists without shirts everywhere, on motorbikes as well.

It's up to them...tam sabai, sabai...they will notice how far they can get in certain situations.

No Shoes

No Shirt

No Service !

Totally agree. :D

So many ferengs are clueless about the basics of social and cultural norms in Asia! I hand it to the Thais for putting up with such foreigners at all.

It's no surprise 90% of inter-cultural relationships crash and burn.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

So many ferengs are clueless about the basics of social and cultural norms in Asia! I hand it to the Thais for putting up with such foreigners at all.

It's no surprise 90% of inter-cultural relationships crash and burn.

That's a fair comment, but it certainly goes the other way as well.

He's not... I can barely bring myself to think it of a fellow human being, let alone type it, so debased and disgusting is the concept, but given his chioice of hand in which to hold the passport, could it be - hideous libel though this may be - that he is... surely not, not in this day and age... might it be that he was.......

LEFT-HANDED! :D:o:D :D :D:wai:

He's not... I can barely bring myself to think it of a fellow human being, let alone type it, so debased and disgusting is the concept, but given his chioice of hand in which to hold the passport, could it be - hideous libel though this may be - that he is... surely not, not in this day and age... might it be that he was.......

LEFT-HANDED! :D:o:D :D :D:wai:

He must be a witch ... let's burn him tonight :P

Edited by malcolmswaine

Always had good service from Immigration office in Samui whilist I was there. Fair play too them,you show no respect,and hey presto they show no respect. :o

Any idea from which country?? I recon the odds are ===

75% English,

10% German

5% French,

5% Russian

5% any body else.

He can't be English - he hasn't got a beer belly hanging over his shorts. :D

Any idea from which country?? I recon the odds are ===

75% English,

10% German

5% French,

5% Russian

5% any body else.

He can't be English - he hasn't got a beer belly hanging over his shorts. :o

damm beat me to it :D

I think he looks French

Me thinks he should be paying a visit to the gym if hes going to go around baring his chest like that. :o

-----

But, on a more serious note, I think it would probably have been kinder to smudge his face (and the lady's face) a bit in photoshop or similar. He may have been disrespectful by turning up half-dressed, but publishing his image on a public forum doesnt seem right imo..