Thai International

astral

For the first time in long time, I did a round trip to Jakarta last week, on THAI.

On the way out there was no soap in the soap dispenser in the toilet, or it was not working.

The tv screen for my seat was flapping around so I could not set it a comfortable angle

to view the limited programmes available. On the leg from Singapore to Jakarta, they did not even bother to turn the video system on.

I see on long haul flights they are still handing our stand alone video players to passengers in Business and First class..........

On the way back there was menu in the seat pocket from the previous flight from Perth to Bangkok, via Phuket. Don't they clear the planes and restock?

The captain's announcement could not be heard, and the Chief Purser could not understand why I complained.

What if is had been an important safety announcement?

The announcement was NOT repeated.

I know they are all small points, but when taken as whole they suggest THAI does not care about the little points.

Which makes me worry if they take care of the bigger concerns??

Despite the fact that I live in LOS, THAI is not high on my choice or airlines.

They have another DRAW running on flights inbound to LOS.

If you win you get a free return ticket to Thailand "from your country of residence" which produced a wry smile from myself and another farang who live in Thailand.

Perhaps a little more attention to detail would bring in more passengers than Free Draws?