Tevez Saga

Travel2003

Can anyone please tell me what is going on in the Tevez saga?

To which club does he actually belong?

Did Man U buy him?

Is he on loan at Man U?

If yes, does it expire after this season?

Anyone knows if there are any intentions to sign him, if he is on loan.

Please help a confused soul.

Thnx

Some rich mush owns the devastatingly handsome fcuker but he's looking to sell him at the end of his current 2 year loan spell at manure fpr 30 million quid, manure did have first option but that agreement expired in January, Fergie claims he is going to get him and there isnt a problem. And yesterday it was in the papers that West Ham are going to be paying Sheffield Utd over 10 million quid for playing the looker illegally and that this deals almost complete.

Edited by sanmiguel

Some rich mush owns the devastatingly handsome fcuker but he's looking to sell him at the end of his current 2 year loan spell at manure fpr 30 million quid, manure did have first option but that agreement expired in January, Fergie claims he is going to get him and there isnt a problem. And yesterday it was in the papers that West Ham are going to be paying Sheffield Utd over 10 million quid for playing the looker illegally and that this deals almost complete.

Hmmm, seeing the lunatic prices good players go for these days, I find it hard to believe Utd will try to get him.

As far as I remember, Berbatov was bought in, to replace Tevez.

At least that was the rumors when that saga ended.

Wish they could keep Tevez, and try to get rid of Berbatov.

Dearest Redknap, if you just happen to read this, please make a bid, so you can continue buying back sold players.

Looks like the grown ups finally sorted it out.

Not quite, I see that Warnock and Sheff UTD players are thinking about sueing.

I am a true Hammer, but sadly I must also file suit against ny beloved West Ham.

Had they not cheated in such an awful and arrogant manner, they'd be playing in the Champioship and my tickets would be much cheaper.

I am a victim in this despicable episode and I deserve damages.

West Ham lost more games with Tevez than they won, including a 3-0 loss to the Blades with him on the field. The Blades have no one to blame but themselves for having dropped 11 points with 9 games to go and lost at home to Wigan on the last day. WHU did not need Tevez's goal against Man U to stay up - a 0-0 draw would have been fine. It seems West Ham's management are just paying out the whiners in Sheffield to shut them up. Must be big money coming West Ham's way.

West Ham lost more games with Tevez than they won, including a 3-0 loss to the Blades with him on the field. The Blades have no one to blame but themselves for having dropped 11 points with 9 games to go and lost at home to Wigan on the last day. WHU did not need Tevez's goal against Man U to stay up - a 0-0 draw would have been fine. It seems West Ham's management are just paying out the whiners in Sheffield to shut them up. Must be big money coming West Ham's way.

Isnt the point they should have been deducted points for their bad error of judgement.

So surely its the Premier League that should be getting sued for breaking their own rules in which case.

Interesting last comment but who the fcuks going to want to part 100s of million to buy a club massively in debt and spend more for them to come 5th at best.

From the BBC:

Warnock may sue over Tevez saga

Former Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock is considering suing West Ham now that the two clubs have concluded their legal dispute over Carlos Tevez.

cont. here...

It's two thousand fuc_king zero nine, Warnock, get a fuc_king life and give it up. Quit living in the past.