In Search Of A Sofa!

rosella

Hi, I've just moved up to Chiang Mai, I'm hoping to buy a sofa to fit into a small space (75"). I can't afford to splurge and am only renting, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear...

Thank you!

Just bought a sofa the same size you are looking for from INDEX on the Super highway. The quality is ok and its very comfortable. There is not a lot of choice in CM unles you get something made to order and have found INDEX to be the best of the rest.

Hi, I've just moved up to Chiang Mai, I'm hoping to buy a sofa to fit into a small space (75"). I can't afford to splurge and am only renting, if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear...

Thank you!

Just bought a sofa the same size you are looking for from INDEX on the Super highway. The quality is ok and its very comfortable. There is not a lot of choice in CM unles you get something made to order and have found INDEX to be the best of the rest.

Last month I bought a small black vinyl sofa that converts to a bed for midgets at Carrfoo for about 2500bt also has drawers underneath. It is very very short so may fit your need.

Thank you!

If you want something comfortable and not too expensive then Index Living Mall is the best place IMO, next to Carrefour on the superhighway (as mentioned above). I bought a cheap sofa (about 2,500 Baht) from a supermarket once and it was really uncomfortable to sit on. Replaced it with one from Index about two years ago and have been sitting comfortably ever since.

Thank you!

If you want something comfortable and not too expensive then Index Living Mall is the best place IMO, next to Carrefour on the superhighway (as mentioned above). I bought a cheap sofa (about 2,500 Baht) from a supermarket once and it was really uncomfortable to sit on. Replaced it with one from Index about two years ago and have been sitting comfortably ever since.

If you go to INDEX make sure you go up the stairs to the second level. If you join thir JOY club (free card )I think its called you can get small discount each time you shop and free coffee in their delightful cafe. Last time we bought they still had our location map on computer and on all occasions the goods arrived withinn 10 mins of promised time.

Yep, nice easy going place, Index. Some good stuff in there, especially upstairs, plus you don't get hordes of helpers chasing you down, and there's free coffee for all.

There's also some tidy dollybirds :o