From Prepaid To Monthly Mobile

joe1912

HI,

I want to change from a prepaid to a monthly deal on my mobile using either 12call or Dtac. I have tried and failed to find the plans offered on internet (in English). Does anyone know where I can find this information?

cheers

If you don't have it you want try AIS. Take your bank statement with you and your passport.

A friend of mine got postpaid without WP! In the meantime things might have changed, it was 1 1/2 years ago,

but its still worth a try.

Edited by webfact

Assuming you have a work permit of course.. :o

Are you sure?

dtac post-paid registration is easy

No work permit required. With your passport and any credit card – local or international – you can get your own postpaid account. (A postpaid account is based on a monthly invoice)

From their own website

http://www.dtac.co.th/english/postpaid.html

I didn't realise DTAC did that, when I signed up with one2call a work permit was required. Used to be the same with DTAC I think..

Neither did I until this thread.

I used them for EDGE in Dec/Jan when I was home and it was OK.

I am back in May and I might go over to them as I am running AIS EDGE and I am not so happy

• 11 months later...
Previous post is a bit old. Any resent updates on if you can get a post paid plan with AIS without a work permit?

I do not think you can get one with DTAC either. On DTAC link mentioned at the top nothing about a work permit, the fine print at the bottom however does mention a work permit. :)