Jokes Forum

Boater

See , when things change some other members who liked the joke forum as it was ,

get frustrated by the dominant , but for many fun , games etc .

The problem will be solved in my humble opinion , the only way to not upset anyone is to create

a new forum just for games as people like it .

So 1 ; The pub

2 ; Jokes

3 ; games

And perhaps all as subforums of the Pub .

Its the will of the people . :o

See , when things change some other members who liked the joke forum as it was ,

get frustrated by the dominant , but for many fun , games etc .

The problem will be solved in my humble opinion , the only way to not upset anyone is to create

a new forum just for games as people like it .

So 1 ; The pub

2 ; Jokes

3 ; games

And perhaps all as subforums of the Pub .

Its the will of the people . :o

agree, can we move them out so they do not clog up the jokes section?? ....... as per mentioned above a new sub forum as now the Jokes forum is to jumbled up

cheers

I get nervous with the forum police volunteers, matching in with their black shirts. I once posted an amusing news story in what was the jokes forum at the time - only be be jumped upon with the remark that it was not technically a joke therefore had no place there.... very welcoming !

What is this I read about "Pay to see"

Alex in ,... "They say you should never......"

Post are NOT being tallied up everytime, until you pay. ??????????????????

Edit to say, after many post today, I have had ONE added.

Edited by Zpete

I am not sure what you mean about any form of payments, however it seems certain fora are registering zero counts, I believe jokes is one, not sure if there are others, probably games, is another.

A good move in my opinion, however it does highlight a certain question, if this had been an option earlier

Edit to say, after many post today, I have had ONE added.
how many posts would you have? :o

Moss

I never really visited the Pub because it seemed to have a whole lot of banal clutter topics in it. Now it seems the Jokes forum has been infected. Hey, not every joke is a gem, but now I'll never know, as I'm not going to weed through all that crap to find one.

As for me.....

I don't appreciate my love songs in "song on ya mind" to be put in the joke section

They weren't meant to be funny :o , LOVE is sweet and beautiful and I put my heart into posting those LOVE song lines of mine

ok just me here, now my rant is over

have a go-day :D

How can I find jokes in the jokes forum now? Those long running games seems to be everywhere, updated every few minutes, and jokes tucked somewhere in the second page.

These threads were banned from pub for a reason, now the squatters hae taken over the jokes.

Save the jokes!!!

Turn these illegal immigrants away. Let the UN (mods) resettle them somewhere else.

^, but 'Word Games' are just that, "a Joke" :D, just to bump members post count up without any meaningfull input into this fourm :o

Have fun :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D