Ladyboys

onnut

I dont wish to offend, and I am not doing a wind up post. I am just curious as to who goes with Ladyboys. I have always assumed that the guys who like ladyboys must be gay but the gay guys I know all say it is a disgusting thought and that they would never consider it. and all the straight guys I know could not imagine and wouldnt want to try to imagine it. so if gays and straights do not partake in the action, who does? is there a name for them?

I dont wish to offend, and I am not doing a wind up post. I am just curious as to who goes with Ladyboys. I have always assumed that the guys who like ladyboys must be gay but the gay guys I know all say it is a disgusting thought and that they would never consider it. and all the straight guys I know could not imagine and wouldnt want to try to imagine it. so if gays and straights do not partake in the action, who does? is there a name for them?

Trolls?

Hetero men with a taste for the wild side, I imagine. Mainstream gay men truly have no interest in women of ANY kind sexually.

I realize this confuses people. You often find drag queens entertaining at gay bars. But the standard folklore is that such types NEVER get any at a gay bar.

Edited by Jingthing

no not at all, I have not read the last thread about this subject and as I said, do not want to offend anyone. just wondering, Is there a name for these type of guys that partake in the action?

Not me either LOL

I have seen quite a few normal Thai men who seem to have been having enjoyable evenings out with Ladyboys. What happens at the end of the night I wouldn't know.

Not me either LOL

I have seen quite a few normal Thai men who seem to have been having enjoyable evenings out with Ladyboys. What happens at the end of the night I wouldn't know.

check out the bangkok page mate, big discussion regarding this topic going on in there

I have seen a few guys out in town with them and they do not seem as if they do not know its not a girl. I am not talking about the guys on Walking street that really do not seem to realise.

The only person I know who has been with one (at least told me they have) was a girl from South Africa who worked in a hostess bar in Japan.....

was the girl a lesbian? and I guess the ladyboy would have been pre-op!

The only person I know who has been with one (at least told me they have) was a girl from South Africa who worked in a hostess bar in Japan.....

She told me that the ladyboy she had been with was a pre-op and the girl as far as I could tell was straight, she had slept with a man after all....

I only met her one night and managed to get pretty drunk and have a laugh, I thought I was on for one with her myself and then she suggested a threesome with her and a ladyboy. Put me right off, but she said that she had been with a ladyboy the night before and it was great. Anyway - I left her to it and never saw her again, but maybe she went again who knows.

She told me that the ladyboy she had been with was a pre-op and the girl as far as I could tell was straight, she had slept with a man after all....

I only met her one night and managed to get pretty drunk and have a laugh, I thought I was on for one with her myself and then she suggested a threesome with her and a ladyboy. Put me right off, but she said that she had been with a ladyboy the night before and it was great. Anyway - I left her to it and never saw her again, but maybe she went again who knows.

Aww cmon! wheres your sense of adventure!? I woulda been highfiving the dude over the girls back. Certainly wouldnt let him touch me but it would still be a story to tell for years to come! Got this girls number? She sounds freaky deaky.

Aww cmon! wheres your sense of adventure!? I woulda been highfiving the dude over the girls back. Certainly wouldnt let him touch me but it would still be a story to tell for years to come! Got this girls number? She sounds freaky deaky.

Was about 6 years ago (or more) in Samui, I was young and stupid, because the girl was pretty fit, south african and her name was Crystal (she changed it legally to Crystal which was her hostess name, classy!) Her mate was called Chanel, who was really Donna from the UK if I remember correctly but I never saw them again after that night.....

Don't mean to sound racist but every German guy I know (except 1) goes with them, I just assumed ladyboys were for Germany? No?

i have noticed this as well,

...been going longer than 30 seconds

In my opinion, men who are gay but are disgusted by the thought of a man on the end of their johnson find ladyboys a happy alternative. Women who do not like masculine, drunken types prefer a ladyboy as a softer, more feminine alternative that just happens to have a handy johnson to play with.

Should LB's spill the beans or not? Look, some punters are looking for a fantasy and want to act like they don't know when they really do know. For the LB to spill the beans, he/she would spoil the good fun. Its a hard call.

yeah thats about right, also there probably are punters who pretend they did not know in case there friends find out.

Should LB's spill the beans or not? Look, some punters are looking for a fantasy and want to act like they don't know when they really do know. For the LB to spill the beans, he/she would spoil the good fun. Its a hard call.

yeah thats about right, also there probably are punters who pretend they did not know in case there friends find out.

I think I figured this out. Onnut are you having a case of buyer remorse from last night mate - can't look at yourself in the mirror - can't imagine admitting you are gay? It's ok, we understand. :o

very funny BKKJames :o

I am married and happy with it, not gay and not wanting to try a ladyboy. just wondering is there a name for people who do ladyboys. I see plenty of guys walking around with em.

Edited by onnut

QUICK PROGRAM NOTE:

We are considering a relaxation about the rules that forbid the mere mention of bargirls and barboys. Maybe even a slight relaxation about the mere mention of prostitution. However, this is still a general forum where details (where you can get laid, how much it costs, how big the body parts are, how tight it is, etc.) are still off limits. So, let's see if we can let this one run.

Thanks.

its not my cup of tea, but should somebody's sexual preferences not a private matter, as long its between consenting adults.

men who do men are gay

men who do lady's are hetro

whats the word for those that do ladyboys?