Wanted Used Lambretta Or Vespa Scooter

thewhites1212

I know of a few.. One thats fully clean books (a big problem with these old scooters.. be VERY aware of this) and runs ok (have been told, not ridden) but does need a bodywork rebuild to be shiny as rust and rot has hit some of the panels. I will go look later but it was for sale a few weeks ago. 40k ish.

I also know a place that does them up and sells.. I will get the missus to see if they have prices to keep my white face from getting a poor price.

Both on the island. PM me if you want my tel and I will chat on the ones I know if.

• 6 months later...

Was a booked one available and grabbed very fast the other day.. These are getting harder and harder to find with plates. The one I posted about with plates needing work turned out to not be a clean book.

If you realize these can get 60k plus with books then I will ask around and see if my Thai guy will check phuket town. The place that did them up seems to have closed its doors

Theres a few on thaisecondhand dot com if you can handle the browsing in Thai language.

Also there's one next to the market just passed Rajabhat University in between Thepkrasatree Road and Yoawarad Road.

This one was open this morning with three Vespas there. I think they only work on them, rather than sell them.

Yeah hes just a mech I think, certainly none were for sale when I stopped and spoke..

Of course as a mech for them he might ferret one out..

The Kathu to Lotus one is deffo closed.

Hi

does any one know in phuket where i can buy a lambretta or vespa old scooter. working or not

regards

I saw one today on my daily walk in Patong a dark brown Vespa in very good condition. About three shops past the Susuki dealer in Patong on Barami Rd.