Penis Inserts

wilder

I would highly recommend doing it in a western country, IMHO piercing in thailand is terrible, the exeption being a few western guys who have set up. Getting a mod done over there is crazy. You will be able to find someone to do it, but I wouldn't.

It is next to impossible to find someone here in australia to do this, although I know a guy in london/birmingham UK who is up there with the best. If you dont know who he is, you probably should be thinking about this a bit more.

It would be worth your money to fly there and get it done properly.

Get a job offshore !.. Dunno about nowadays but back in the early 90's I'd often hear about one of the divers or rigger foremen having 'beads' put into his penis.. I think it was usually Iban riggers or Filipinos doing the surgery.. They used to polish up a piece of plastic till it was smooth and about the size of an elongated pea.. Then they would stretch out the foreskin (using a small flashlight to check for blood vessels) then pierce the foreskin and insert the 'bead' into the incision.. Bandage up and wait for the cut to heal.. If you were lucky you now had a lumpy penis with a bead.. If not you had an itchy infected foreskin.. It was a very common practise amongst the locals... Many were doing 6 - 9 Month trips offshore and I guess boredom played a part.. I also knew an Indian Safety man called Gopal who insisted he had around a dozen stainless steel beads inserted into his foreskin.. and according to him his wife loved it..

Of course penile piercing has been around for centuries in India (and other cultures) and is hardly a new thing..

Edited by Pdaz

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get ball bearings, etc inserted?

Preferably not some fly by night outlet.

Not ball bearings!! ANy inserts need to be made from an inert substance. In yesteryear, Thai men had soild gold or hollow 'beads' inserted in slits made in the skin. The modern equivalent might be tungsten or surgical steel.

Suggest that you see a GP first and get an opinion.

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get ball bearings, etc inserted?

Preferably not some fly by night outlet.

Not ball bearings!! ANy inserts need to be made from an inert substance. In yesteryear, Thai men had soild gold or hollow 'beads' inserted in slits made in the skin. The modern equivalent might be tungsten or surgical steel.

Suggest that you see a GP first and get an opinion.

or a metallurgist? :o

Indeed, this is not just a trend among Thai barboys but is very popular with people who are into all forms of body alterations or modifications.

suggest you google body modifications and checkout some of the sites. Its interesting to say the least.

Regardless, I would think that it would be better see a doctor first, seems a bit extreme to me to leave it in the hands of a non-professional

***so to speak, pun unintended but realized belatedly**

A few years ago I was at a party and talking to a woman I know and she confided that her boyfriend had had this done. Well, about 15 minutes later he was showing us and letting us all have a feel!! My boyfriend and I made a quick exit.... And, no, he was not inspired to have it done!!

Penile modification in young Thai men: risk environments, procedures and widespread implications for HIV and sexually transmitted infections

N Thomson1, C G Sutcliffe2, B Sirirojn3, K Sintupat3, A Aramrattana3, A Samuels4 and D D Celentano2

1 Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia

2 Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, USA

3 Research Institute for Health Sciences, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand

4 The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Correspondence to:

David Celentano, Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 North Wolfe Street, Room E-6547, Baltimore, USA; [email protected]

Objectives: To determine the prevalence and types of penile modification and describe the circumstances surrounding this practice among a sample of young methamphetamine users in Thailand.

Methods: A mixed methods study was conducted in Chiang Mai, Thailand, in 2005–6. One hundred young men were surveyed for the quantitative study and in-depth interviews were administered to 9 men, 11 women and 1 transgender.

Results: The prevalence of penile modification was 51%, with the most common type being inlaying with muk(s) (61%). The majority of modifications were performed in prison or juvenile detention (80%) by a friend (90%). Motivations for penile modification included peer pressure and perceived enhanced female sexual pleasure. In prison, the practice was veiled in secrecy, the conditions under which modification was performed were unhygienic, sometimes leading to infection, and sharing equipment was common. Men and women reported that condom use was more difficult post modification as condoms were more likely to break or leak and less likely to fit correctly. In addition, sexual intercourse was often painful for the female partner.

Conclusion: Penile modification is prevalent in this group of young methamphetamine users and is associated with behaviours and consequences that could facilitate the spread of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.

A few years ago I was at a party and talking to a woman I know and she confided that her boyfriend had had this done. Well, about 15 minutes later he was showing us and letting us all have a feel!! My boyfriend and I made a quick exit.... And, no, he was not inspired to have it done!!

But what did it feel like? :o:D

Well, I think we have all had enough of the jokes, stupid comments and derogatory remarks (now deleted).

If anyone has any real information to post then please do so, otherwise, take the penis jokes to the jokes forum, thanks

Well, I think we have all had enough of the jokes, stupid comments and derogatory remarks (now deleted).

If anyone has any real information to post then please do so, otherwise, take the penis jokes to the jokes forum, thanks

I don't feel that my post, which was deleted, was a joke. If it came across as so then it was no more than the the other posts that went before. If a person comes on an open forum expressing his wish to have "ball-bearing penis implants' then he is man enough to take the mocking that will accompany his replies. Obviously you're a woman SBK and you don't see the subject in the manner to which a man does. Why can't we have a men's forum on TV the women have their own and so do Gay's. The OP would have been better putting his question in a 'men only' forum. Female mods banned.

Getting back to the OP's question. This practice that he wishes to have done may be something that he feels he needs, but has he given a thought for his sexual partners, either male or female ? The inserts can or may cause vaginal wounds, inflammation and infections. The practice of ball-bearing implants seems to be an Indonesian tradition.

Look up www.insideindonesia.org/content/view/419/29/

Edited by coventry

If one cannot have a bit of light hearted bantering then it's a sad forum that we're on. Okay it's a 'Health forum', but is there an old saying that laughter helps the medicine to go down ? The OP's question isn't a health question as such but "where can I get". He not once mention a health problem. Can we have a "where can I get" forum then ?

Edited by coventry

my husband had a few; he did the balls hmself from glass that he sanded down for a few months to the right size (and only clear glass), did the insert with a friend (lots of vodka first, some to drink, some to sterilize the skin); no sex for a week or so, and he took some antibiotics for a few days-- i didnt like them, they just irritiate the vaginal opening - at least for me but i am super sensitive 'down there' anyhow-- so he took a straight razor and slit them out again, followed by some vodka.

previous thai guy-- had several also, same methodology, he took them out before he went back to thailand and his wife-- the guys say they do it for girlfriends/mia nois-- wives dont like it and if a wife notices her husband suddenly has some beads, it means he has a mia noi/gf... so guys, take notice.

anon still files glass beads for guys, they order sizes...

its been around for centuries and there was a similar thread about three years ago or more-- maybe in issaan forum?

bina

israel

Can someone explain the connection between yaba and this horrific enhancement? I thought speed kills literally and while it is doing that it kills the sex drive. So why would speed junkies care about their sex organs this way? I understand the peer pressure part, the fashion part, and the prison culture part, but I don't understand what it does for them sexually. All I can imagine is that those metal balls are the only thing they can get hard down there.

Edited by Jingthing