Bangkok Bike Fest 2009

barrybike

Hey Chris! Yeah it's been a while,working alot and staying close to home for now.

If I'm gonna enjoy having a few beers, then I'll leave the bike at home,plus it's the perfect place for them to check bike regs, I'm paranoid about this ......can't wait til I have it all sorted out so I can go anywhere I want.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi chris ...dont know who is going but the more the merrier............ :o

Cheers Barry... Curious if someone can put a list together - would be great to (again) try to put name to face..(lol) and HOW many times have we tried this? (lol)

Chris (PS: anyone that has the private forum link invite to the TV Charity event later in the year...we need to get together on this one again now that most of the bike bike events have passed..)

Cheers Barry... Curious if someone can put a list together - would be great to (again) try to put name to face..(lol) and HOW many times have we tried this? (lol)

Chris (PS: anyone that has the private forum link invite to the TV Charity event later in the year...we need to get together on this one again now that most of the bike bike events have passed..)

ill be at the beer tent........... :D

ill be at the beer tent........... :D

See you there Friday :D :D :D

probably will be a good crowd there on friday night.............. :o

Right..so far it looks as if it will be barry, gerry & I meetin gup at the beer tent first.... i will be there somewhere a little after 3pm... Leave work from Asoke and head on down...no bike on Friday - but definately taking the ride back down on Saturday from Rangist with a few from my MC....

Chris

Any others joining?

Hey Guys!

Does anyone know if these event is going to run like most Thai Bike Weeks where it's pretty quiet during the day and starts rocking after dark? Any bands and beer gardens and coyotes or is this just a day time 'family' event? :o

Happy Trails!

Tony

I'll be there on Friday arvo... Dunno if I'll stay the night. see how it goes.. :o
Ducati are arranging a meet at the dealers at 4pm Saturday then riding to the festival. There'll be reserved parking.

Hmmm that may make staying over worthwhile... :D

well ,lets get a list going of what members will be there ..................we could meet up for a few beers .what ye reckon ????

Hi Barry, i will be there during the complete weekend. Any idea for meeting would be appreciated.

Greetings, Tom

From what I can gather from the site it appears to be a regular show & sell... A few events planned - loads of sales and picts to be taken (not to mention the bevies at the beer tent!)

Ok - so I just come to realize that I am NTO working on Friday (as many are not - Thai Holiday! Nice!)

So - who is meeting on what days! (Side note: A Superbike group is running to Kanchanaburi Sat - back on Sunday....)

Chris

Hey Chris ,

I'm not working Friday either yeaah!!!!!!

I was thinking of going down earlyish say 11-12.I'm sharing a taxi with 2 or 3 others.See you there,looking to meet the rest of you too.

Love those surprise "days off" (Thai holidays that is!)

Right, planning on hitting it early as well - I will PM you my number.... Plan plan plan - photos - photos - photos, shop shop shop and of course, drink drink drink!

Chris

PS: not ridding the bikes down if we are out for the night! (lol)

HANG ON KEZ !!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't kick off til tomorrow-Friday, ok :)

Hey Barry when you gonna be there? I know you've got a sweet bike back in Ireland, but what kinda bike you got here?

Now there's about 6 coming from my part of town should be great,I'm gonna bring pics of the accessories I want with the part numbers so I can get some quotes,might save me some hassles dealing with customs.........

Chris I tried calling you twice this afternoon

I'm guessing today will be more exciting than yesterday, The problem is its spread out around the mall, so you're never sure if you've seen it all- yesterday it was something cool at the mall more than a special trip in kind of thing. Unless you are meeting up with friends. If you are looking for gear it is definetly worth the trip. Panda shop is there they have some great deals on helmets. Dirt shop was there, and a couple of other places selling boots, jackets, gloves, but i didnt see Paddock or Fast Corner. There are some nice bikes to look at- including new Kawasaki Er6 and 250 Ninja- they looked like they were getting a lot of attention (btw, we were told its now 3 month wait for the Er), Nice Harley display. Some nice older bikes on display M900 Monsters, HD's. Yeah, its worth it.