Bangkok Bike Fest 2009

barrybike

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info.... will try to make it. Good to see The Paddock will have a stand..... need some new gloves!

no problem ace cafe .see you there ...............

What day is everyone going to be there ? I will be going on the Friday 1st as i go back to work on the Saturday maybe an opportunity to meet and say hello

Cheers

HH

Thanks for the info.... will try to make it. Good to see The Paddock will have a stand..... need some new gloves!

no problem ace cafe .see you there ...............

What day is everyone going to be there ? I will be going on the Friday 1st as i go back to work on the Saturday maybe an opportunity to meet and say hello

Cheers

HH

Hi HH,

I am going to plan fro Friday as well... Still not sure of the work schedule...

Chris

This looks great. And its free. And its 10 minutes from my apartment. Well, it would be if I could get there from here - getting there from Soi Rang Nam- Victory Monument- on the bike will be quite an adventure. Looks like I have to go down Petchburi to NaNa and come back up! :o

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting... I see they have spaces reserved for the Can-Am Spyder :D

I'll be going on Saturday.

I will be there on Saturday for sure. I guess parking of bikes will not be a problem?

Khundan ZZR1100 :o

post-11184-1239250918_thumb.jpg

Interesting... I see they have spaces reserved for the Can-Am Spyder :D

I'll be going on Saturday.

I will be there on Saturday for sure. I guess parking of bikes will not be a problem?

Khundan ZZR1100 :o

Hi Khun Dan!

Long time no see! You still haven't managed to sell the ZZR? Did you modify / repaint the lower fairing? Seems different from what I recall...

Happy Trails!

Tony

Hello Dan! Long time no see indeed.

Parking shouldn't be a problem... but who knows how many people are going to go. What we need to do is secure us some invites so we can use the invite only parking :o

^ You guys are worried about parking? At Central World? Don't- that place, and the parking structure, are HUGE! :D

We're worried about getting parking in a spot where our bikes wouldn't get maximum attention from passers by :o

Edited by Zzinged

^ You guys are worried about parking? At Central World? Don't- that place, and the parking structure, are HUGE! :D

We're worried about getting parking in a spot where our bikes wouldn't get maximum attention from passers by :D

^ Aha! Are you craving attention? LOL! Well, will Yamaha have a booth at this event? If so you ought to get to know Khun Ek and Mr. Man and no doubt they'll invite you to park in the Yammie zone. As far as I know Kawasaki is not doing anything at this event, so guess I'll have to park with the masses :o

Hope to see you there!

Tony

I can Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon,I work in the mornings 9-12. It'd be great to meet up an maybe have a beer or four!!!!

yeah buddy! (ok - lets not have the same scenario as Saraburi though..a few bevies and well, ok a few more bevies!) Fri & Sat for me are good...

Meeting point? (PM me)

gonna ride the HD?