Ed Visa Extension From Another Non-visa School?

Hi,

Let's say i apply to study Thai at a university & after geting a single-entry non-Ed visa, i study full time for 3 months.

If after that, i decide to move to another city to learn thai at a non-visa school, will a simple document saying "So-So is studying in this school" from that school be enough for extension?

Or do you need a complete certified document from governor of province as stated below?

ANd does it depend on the individual immigration office? Once the university inform the particular immigration office that the student is no longer studying, must he/she leave the country immediately?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

----

Documents for the application for further stay to study in Private Education Institutes.

Required Documents

In case of student

Immigration Form 7 (Tor Mor 7)

Copy of passport

A 4 cm. X 6 cm. Photograph

1,900 baht application fee

A certified document from the governor of the province in which the Private Educational Institute is located or from the Government Department or equivalent that takes care of the institute, document must contain details about the applicant:

Name, Family name

Nationality

Passport number

Total academic years - curriculum - funding

Education transcript of the applicant - length of further stay

School license (Sor Shor 2)

The Permit / certificate to be school manager (Sor Shor 5) or Principal (Sor Shor 8)

The officials reserve the rights to examine or ask for additional documents if necessary

Dear Nokia,

if you change school and the school is not qualified to help you to obtain the non-immigrant ED visa then it seems like that you won't get it.

You won't need to leave the same day your school finishes but the day your non-immigrant ED expires (Most of the time, there are some days left between the end of your curriculum and your visa expiration).

Hope my answers help!

MTL Ae

Dear Nokia,

if you change school and the school is not qualified to help you to obtain the non-immigrant ED visa then it seems like that you won't get it.

You won't need to leave the same day your school finishes but the day your non-immigrant ED expires (Most of the time, there are some days left between the end of your curriculum and your visa expiration).

Hope my answers help!

MTL Ae

Thanks for clarifying. MTL Ae