Loads Of Questions To Ask To Our Forum Users

headshotclan

just answer from your prospective of life.

1.Are you religious? if so, Bhudist?

2.If Bhudist, have you ever went to Bouad? spent a day or more in a temple to relieve yoruself?

3. do you have any Bhudist Tattoos? if so, which ones?

4.Without flaming, could you tell us your point of view on the Bhudist Religion?

5.is your partner Bhudist? if so, answer Q2 again.

6.What do you think of those fake monks walking around in the morning begging for food?

7. what would you choose? temple or church?

8. Monk or priest?

9.ARE YOU SERIOUS?

10. do you believe in the importance of the Bhudist tattoos?

11.in thailand, your most used way of transport is: tuk tuk, taxi meter, song thew, motortaxi, walk, or your vehicle?

12. BRING THE TRUTH out, without anyother descriptions, have you ever payed for pleasure in thailand? answer by a yes or a no.

13. Thai friends, can keep?

14.The best city you stayed in thailand?

15. how would you describe thailand to your mates back where you came from?

16.do you think this topics name should of been different?

im sorry for topic name, i had nothign else in mind apart from a moving bicycle...

please answer by numbers...eg: 1 yes etcc...

ill answer later.

P.S. Are you mental?

If he's not Mental, he is his reincarnation.

i am looking to buy a car, a cadillac 1969 - 1971 second hand or maybe even brand new,
i am French and speak fluently French
Edited by adjan jb

20. How important is Bryan Ferry in your life? Would you ever consider buying a 'Bryan Ferry Bathmat' if one became available in the shops? If no, answer Q11 again.

21. What do you think about the "Let's have a few more red things" society? Would more red things be good or bad for Thai society?

Edited by MKAsok

25. Do you believe in 'soul reversal?' If yes, go back and answer Q20 again. If you don't believe in 'soul reversal,' do you believe it would be a good name for a band or maybe a restaurant that specializes in fish?

2.If Bhudist, have you ever went to Bouad? spent a day or more in a temple to relieve yoruself?

4.Without flaming, could you tell us your point of view on the Bhudist Religion?

6.What do you think of those fake monks walking around in the morning begging for food?

8. Monk or priest?

9.ARE YOU SERIOUS?

11.in thailand, your most used way of transport is: tuk tuk, taxi meter, song thew, motortaxi, walk, or your vehicle?

12. BRING THE TRUTH out, without anyother descriptions, have you ever payed for pleasure in thailand? answer by a yes or a no.

im sorry for topic name, i had nothign else in mind apart from a moving bicycle...

ill answer later.

:o

1. Religious...not particularly. By the way the correct spelling is Buddhist. Yes, I have studied Buddhisim.

2. If you mean have I spent time in a Thai Wat (temple), the answer is no. I have done some Thai ceremonys that inlcuded ritual cleansing by a monk in a Wat, however..

3. No, no tattoos. I don't think that is part of true Buddhisim.

4. Buddhisim is a way of learning your own nature, and how to improve your life. it is more a personal thing than a religion to me. It is a way of finding my true nature.

5. Yes, my Thai partner is a Buddhist.

6. One of the rules I follow is not to judge others without first judging myself first. Censure yourself first, before you censure others.

7. Niether in particular. I have been to a Thai Wat (temple) however before.

8. No, just a lay person.

9. Am I serious? My purpose is the understanding of my own nature and purpose in a Buddhist perspective. Is that serious? I don't know. I think it is.

10. No

11. I have a Thai family, and lately I have been traveling around in the family car.

12. In my younger years, yes, I paid for sex. No longer, I'm older and settled down now.

13. I have many Thai friends, some I've known for years.

14. I live in Bangkok, and I know it well.

15. Thailand is more than just the "sex vacation" place they expect it to be. It is much more complex than they can know from a short visit. (I've been to Thailand many times for more than 25 years, at least twice a yaer).

16 . No opinion.

:D

Edited by IMA_FARANG

26. The manager of your local Kasikorn branch calls you up and tells you he wants to give you 20,000 bht for being a 'valued' customer. However, he also tells you that accepting this offer will somehow result in the death of Iggy Pop. Do you take the 20,000 bht and kill Iggy Pop?

26. The manager of your local Kasikorn branch calls you up and tells you he wants to give you 20,000 bht for being a 'valued' customer. However, he also tells you that accepting this offer will somehow result in the death of Iggy Pop. Do you take the 20,000 bht and kill Iggy Pop?

Yes.

8. Monk or priest?

9.ARE YOU SERIOUS?

ill answer later.

er ............. shall we re-write the whole Thai Visa forum? I think Tv is an overview of all the questions you ahve raised - plus a lot more.