The Race For Uefa Cup Football

MSingh

Well Everton looked to have 6th wrapped up so it's out of that lot for the remaining place that would gurantee UEFA Cup Football..

T*ttenham, sadly, appeared to have turned the corner, Wigan have been consistent all year, Fulham's Home Form is superb & we are capable of beating anyone & City look like winning every Home Game they play no matter who so it should be an interesting last 8 or so Games at the Top, Middle & Bottom..

I'll hve to go, & it's not easy for me saying this, T*ttenham to get 7th, West Ham 8th, City 9th, Wigan 10th, Fulham 11th

COME ON YOU IRONS..

Not sure about Everton wrapping up 6th, I reckon they'll nick 5th from Villa.

Spurs have a fair few tricky games left to play, despite their form, I fancy they'll fall just short. Fulham: No. Could see Man City doing it if they got their act together away from home or even picked up a few points rather than being totally abject. I think West Ham may take it.

There's also the Fair Play league, not a guaranteed spot but chances of a draw that someone could get in, not sure who is top in the Prem at the moment, if that team is already in Europe goes to next team not in Europe. That's how City got in this season's tournament

Not sure about Everton wrapping up 6th, I reckon they'll nick 5th from Villa.

Spurs have a fair few tricky games left to play, despite their form, I fancy they'll fall just short. Fulham: No. Could see Man City doing it if they got their act together away from home or even picked up a few points rather than being totally abject. I think West Ham may take it.

There's also the Fair Play league, not a guaranteed spot but chances of a draw that someone could get in, not sure who is top in the Prem at the moment, if that team is already in Europe goes to next team not in Europe. That's how City got in this season's tournament

Good point, could be interesting...

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FairPlayTable

Seems as though City have no interest & it's just accepted when they travel Away that they lose, T*tts showed their suicidal trait again, West Ham quietly sneak another good result but haven't the strength in depth to finish 7th with the Injuries they have, Fulham i just don't think seem to have the strength in depth either so let's see what Wigan are all about today, i have a sneaky feeling it's gonna be Wigan for this position, irrespective of their result today ... :o

COME ON YOU IRONS