A Few Pics Of My House

Nice looking place but 5 months sounds a bit fast for the size of this place. I especially like the wall and gate.

Care to say how much? Not including land, furnishings and kitchen?

My guess is over 5 million?

Edited by longball53098

Nice Bahn! 5 months sounds pretty fast.

Pakeha I agree nice place

By the way,,,your quote from Sinatra is one of my favorite all time quotes.

I have used that for 40 years form the old drinking days when I was here in LOS as a young kid in the USAF

Agreed...very nice house...a little more window space than I would use (in order to keep the heat down) but very nice indeed. Care to give us some specs on land size, house size, and build costs? Number of bed and baths?

Also, some kitchen and bathroom pics would be nice too.

What type of wall bricks did you use and what thickness are the walls. Did you use a wall cavity space? Are the windows single or double glazed and/or tempered or laminated glass? Do you plan on installing window bars?

A beautiful house. Congratulations. :D

I can tell that you're very proud of it, and rightly so!

Care to share the building info/history?

I didn't see any A/Cs, later?

Your curtain bill will be staggering. :D all those windows.

Well done. :o

gd

I noticed you did not have rainwater gutters installed at roof eaves. Rainwater flowing down at the 2 inner corners of the roof's C-recess at the front of the house will be like drain pipes.

As well as undermining the foundations :o Get some gutters!!

Nice looking house, looks to be about 400 square meters at maybe 12000 baht a meter right? I think I know the location, it's on that road going down to the beach right?

Wow, congradulations. Looks great, heaps of work to do to get a nice garden going.....thats one of the best parts, hope you enjoy it all.

Looks to be built well, 5 months is an excellent result.

Wheres the pool going?

:o

I noticed you did not have rainwater gutters installed at roof eaves. Rainwater flowing down at the 2 inner corners of the roof's C-recess at the front of the house will be like drain pipes.

Straight onto the first floor balcony!

As many have said - still need the pool and garden. Be sure to post some more pics when you finish it all off. You must be pretty happy with the result so far!

Nice Bahn! 5 months sounds pretty fast.

Hey, thanks for your comment. Yes, it was finished in about 4 and a half months :o

Nice looking place but 5 months sounds a bit fast for the size of this place. I especially like the wall and gate.

Care to say how much? Not including land, furnishings and kitchen?

My guess is over 5 million?

Hi there, The total cost was 4.7mil plus a few extras and upgrades. Glad you like it

Nice house, hope you and the Ms have many wonderful years of joy and happiness there. Wish I was near, I love house warming parties.

Haha :D thank you :D

Agreed...very nice house...a little more window space than I would use (in order to keep the heat down) but very nice indeed. Care to give us some specs on land size, house size, and build costs? Number of bed and baths?

Also, some kitchen and bathroom pics would be nice too.

What type of wall bricks did you use and what thickness are the walls. Did you use a wall cavity space? Are the windows single or double glazed and/or tempered or laminated glass? Do you plan on installing window bars?

Hi there, the Land size is one rai, the house size is 365sqm, Build costs as above. 4 bedroorms and every bedroom has an en suite. Kitchen is not yet installed, we have bought one from boonzathorn to be fitted, I will get some nice bathroom pictures for you too :D

The walls finished are 10cm thick using red cavity, the glass is 5mm thick, I am not planning on installing window bars to be honest with you

A beautiful house. Congratulations.

I can tell that you're very proud of it, and rightly so!

Care to share the building info/history?

I didn't see any A/Cs, later?

Your curtain bill will be staggering. all those windows.

Well done.

gd

Thank you for your commens :D I have shared some building info as above, Yes i hired a builder, and was very happy doing so. I dont know if i am allowed to mention company names on here, so if anyone would like to know, please PM me, thanks guys. AC's will be going in soon :D Thanks again

As well as undermining the foundations Get some gutters!!

Nice looking house, looks to be about 400 square meters at maybe 12000 baht a meter right? I think I know the location, it's on that road going down to the beach right?

Hi guys, yes the gutters are next to be fitted, the price and details are as above. No thats not the location, it is going up from ban saray, turn left just before you come to the turn for the beach :D

Thank you again everybody

PS - Swimming pool and Pond will be going in, as soon as my pennies recumulate haha :o

Edited by Whitterz

Great house and good design, you have done a great job. Hope to learn from you, I am about 2 years away from building my dream house.

Share more pictures and design lay out when you have it.

OK to stop by for a beer one day?

Robert

That's enough space to house 3 family's.

Holy crabs.

Nice, good quality building from what I can see from the snaps.

Now next the garden and garden lighting plan, pond with some fish and fountain, swimming pool, vegetable garden.

My oh my, still lot's of nice work to do, ha ha!

Good luck!

:o