Elephant Dung Notepads Wanted

allblack

We have tried unsuccessfully to contact the Elephant Dung Paper and the Elephant Conservation Center in Lampang to buy 300 Elephant Dung notepads A5 size or 15cm x 21 cm to sell in Australia as a fundraiser.

Do any of the forum readers have contacts at the Centre that they could put in touch with? Or know where else we can source the dung paper from?

You can email me direct. //use PM//

From what you write, you probably already know this website (with phone numbers, e-mail addresses etc)? But I'll post the link just in case:

http://www.elephantdungpaper.com/

That site also has links to affiliates in the UK and Germany. Sadly, we know that getting replies to e-mails within Thai organisations is at best a hit-or-miss affair - but maybe an e-mail to the UK affiliate would produce a first-hand contact?

The place was certainly operational late last year when I last went there.

We have tried unsuccessfully to contact the Elephant Dung Paper and the Elephant Conservation Center in Lampang to buy 300 Elephant Dung notepads A5 size or 15cm x 21 cm to sell in Australia as a fundraiser.

Do any of the forum readers have contacts at the Centre that they could put in touch with? Or know where else we can source the dung paper from?

You can email me direct.

Try this website

www.elephantdungpaper.com/

Its frfom the conservation center.

I currently have items held by Australian Quarantine that must be destroyed or re-exported to Thailand (Description of Goods = Bag and Paper,Elephant Dung)

Please check before going ahead as it would be just terrible to have all this good work come to a halt due to strict regulations in Aus.

You can check Online Import Conditions Australian Government database, at

www.aqis.gov.au

cheers

• 3 months later...
Have you tried The Elephant Nature Park :D , similar aims to the Conservation Park (Elephant Conservation Center Lampang) :) , they certainly have Elephant dung photo frames and for an order of 300 they may well get into the dung notebook business.

Good Luck

Someone once told me "A perfectly believable falsehood is much more useful than the inexplicable truth"

• 3 months later...

Libellous Post Deleted.

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.