East European Man Loses The Plot, And Money, On Sukhumvit Road.

LennyW

Here is the youtube video of this incident...

Note how after he was down (6:35 or so), that suddenly his head starts to bleed. Me thinks there was a chicken hearted individual who struck a man when he was down. What a wimp.

Enjoy the show!

TheWalkingMan

Ok so we've seen the Video so could a Mod now change the Thread Title from " East European Man Loses The Plot, And Money, On Sukhumvit Road. " to " East European Man Loses The Plot, And POLICEMAN STEALS HIS Money, On Sukhumvit Road. " becausze that's what happened ??

& as far as the ( i can't think of a Word because he certainly isn't a Man ) with the Torch goes, what a Cowardly disgrace of a Human Being !!!!

& as gar as the Slovak is concerned, he was absolutely out of his Peanut & in a bad, bad, bad way...

Edited by MSingh

Here is the youtube video of this incident...

Note how after he was down (6:35 or so), that suddenly his head starts to bleed. Me thinks there was a chicken hearted individual who struck a man when he was down. What a wimp.

Enjoy the show!

TheWalkingMan

Ok so we've seen the Video so could a Mod now change the Thread Title from " East European Man Loses The Plot, And Money, On Sukhumvit Road. " to " East European Man Loses The Plot, And POLICEMAN STEALS HIS Money, On Sukhumvit Road. " becausze that's what happened ??

& as far as the ( i can't think of a Word because he certainly isn't a Man ) with the Torch goes, what a Cowardly disgrace of a Human Being !!!!

& as gar as the Slovak is concerned, he was absolutely out of his Peanut & in a bad, bad, bad way...

It looks to me like the policeman was doing what any policeman in ANY country would do! I am quite confident that all of the money he scattered on the ground will be returned to him in the fullness of time. He certainly wasn't drunk! A sad case of someone doing something in Thailand that they wouldn't dream of doing in their own country. Like the irate bystander was screaming, "too long in Thailand".

Yes i agree they seemed to be doing exaclty as they would in most other countries, pity the bit between him sitting down and getting arrested was missing.

The irate bystander must be old bill as he had a walky talky in his pocket, sneaky fcuker stabbed his head, only old bill would be sneaky enough to do that in this situation.

it took 4 or 5 thais to restrain him and the police didnt do much to stop a thai (possibly the van driver) from punching and kicking him in the head whilst he was restrained and on the ground.

the man was big and covered in tatoos. he is a thai boxing student.

They should nick the cowardly thai who got his digs in when he had a crowd of mates around and make him pay for any damages and hospital bills incurred by the man during his outburst. If they have him on film and screened it on tv as stated then it should be a no-brainer. Our boy could be set for life

this was on the thai news last night , an unnecessarily long report .. at least three or four minutes... considering it was a minor incident with lots of camera footage.

those damm foreigners again.

wonder how the cameras got there so quickly.

it took 4 or 5 thais to restrain him and the police didnt do much to stop a thai (possibly the van driver) from punching and kicking him in the head whilst he was restrained and on the ground.

the man was big and covered in tatoos. he is a thai boxing student.

sounds about right,a Thai kicking him in the head when he was being held down.Hope the tough thai is proud of himself,just hope the Slovakian will remember him.

How sad and such a shame that someone is treated like this when it's blatantly obvious he is not in full control of himself. For those that think this is funny - well, let's see how funny it is when it's your turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be damned if you think i give a shit about this guy, his problems and how he drinks too much. <snip>

Edited by soundman
Removed excessive profanity.

Would be good if we could round up all the nutters in Pattaya and put them in the same room, or even have a 'grand ball' for them at the end of the year. Not only would it would be an excellent concept for a reality TV show, it would serve as a much needed tourist boost for Pattaya.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest springs to mind.

I saw nothing in that video that suggested the police did one thing wrong.

If that were back home that guy would have been huckled and his feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

The police showed a lot of restraint and to suggest they stole his money is just about as sensible as the gibberish he was blabbering.

Guy looked like he was on more than drink but that is purely conjecture. Drink drugs whatever I wouldn't want to be seen dead with this idiot.

I love a crack with the lads and a good booze up but the last thing I want to run into is a complete waste of space like this guy.

This guy wasn't just drunk he was absolutely blootered. It's diots like him get decent farang a bad name.

No wonder Thais get laid into farang if that's the sort of &lt;deleted&gt; they have to put up with.

So the driver smacked him on the head and some of you think he was a coward.

Did you notice the female leading him away? looked more like a guy who was driving along with his misssus in the van and this guy walked out in front of him.

Probably scared the hel_l out of the guy and his wife and left him with a broken windscreen.

So would you have been a good mood or would you want to smack the guy with the first thing that came into your hand?

I'm all for guys having fun but we are guests here and when we step over the line and it affects decent local people expect to pay the price.

I saw nothing in that video that suggested the police did one thing wrong.

If that were back home that guy would have been huckled and his feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

The police showed a lot of restraint and to suggest they stole his money is just about as sensible as the gibberish he was blabbering.

Guy looked like he was on more than drink but that is purely conjecture. Drink drugs whatever I wouldn't want to be seen dead with this idiot.

I love a crack with the lads and a good booze up but the last thing I want to run into is a complete waste of space like this guy.

This guy wasn't just drunk he was absolutely blootered. It's diots like him get decent farang a bad name.

No wonder Thais get laid into farang if that's the sort of &lt;deleted&gt; they have to put up with.

So the driver smacked him on the head and some of you think he was a coward.

Did you notice the female leading him away? looked more like a guy who was driving along with his misssus in the van and this guy walked out in front of him.

Probably scared the hel_l out of the guy and his wife and left him with a broken windscreen.

So would you have been a good mood or would you want to smack the guy with the first thing that came into your hand?

I'm all for guys having fun but we are guests here and when we step over the line and it affects decent local people expect to pay the price.

Completely agree. He fared very well considering the shape he was in, seems everyone kept him from getting himself hurt. Luckily he wasn't violent.

I definitely think a bad trip - LSD or some other hallucinogen.

many low-class Thais turn it into a bit of sport. I view it as a manifestation of the malice (often not displayed, yet still evident) many in the greater society hold for westeners for one reason or another.

Just a wee warm up before SONGKRAN, the big Kahuna of legally sanctioned attacks on farangs.

This is why they are tighten up the visa regs. It does not do the reputation of any average farang any good when you read about people like this. I can't blame them for not wanting foreigners here with the amount of trouble that they cause.

Cheer, Rick

So what do they the thais want from us, perhaps to stay at home and send OUR money via western union, what would happen in Pattaya for instance if it was left with no farangs, residents or holiday makers, down the toilet springs to mind.