Are Aussies Really So Bad?

:o

I quite like the aussies. When I went on holiday in Bali I had quite alot of fun with the aussie males when I went clubbing. It was great.

They're alright to go clubbing and having fun with..... but at the end of the night I'll bet the small penis was a bit of a let down... :D:D

totster :D

Yes, you're probably right Pom....but at least they don't stick out from their forehead!!

Australian Immigration Test

Mujibar was trying to get into Australia legally through Immigration. The Immigration Officer said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except there is one more test. Unless you pass it you cannot enter Australia."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."

The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister Officer, I am ready."

The Officer said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now lives in a neighborhood near you, and works at Telstra on the Help Desk.

They're alright to go clubbing and having fun with..... but at the end of the night I'll bet the small penis was a bit of a let down...  :D  :D

totster  :D

Hey Tots, when someone calls you a "big Pommie Prick", its not a complement about your penis size.

They're alright to go clubbing and having fun with..... but at the end of the night I'll bet the small penis was a bit of a let down... 

Yes, you're probably right Pom....but at least they don't stick out from their forehead!!

They're alright to go clubbing and having fun with..... but at the end of the night I'll bet the small penis was a bit of a let down... 

Hey Tots, when someone calls you a "big Pommie Prick", its not a complement about your penis size.

:D:D:D

flame away convicts... :D:D

Seems here that the English and the Australians dislike each other as much as they do Americans.

Well.......Almost.

:D

Can't speak for the Poms.... but you Septics sure know how to raise the hairs on a dog's back :o

I was actually talking to an aussie woman today. She was very nice and told me my accent was great and she thought I was attractive. The aussies I've spoken to me have always been lovely. I wouldn't really say English and Americans dislike each other

Seems here that the English and the Australians dislike each other as much as they do Americans.

Well.......Almost.

Can't speak for the Poms.... but you Septics sure know how to raise the hairs on a dog's back :D

I was actually talking to an aussie woman today. She was very nice and told me my accent was great and she thought I was attractive. The aussies I've spoken to me have always been lovely. I wouldn't really say English and Americans dislike each other

Sweetheart... I'll be there tuck you in soon.... Nitey- nite !!!!!! :o

Well.......Almost.

Can't speak for the Poms.... but you Septics sure know how to raise the hairs on a dog's back :o

"Septic"?..... :D

Is that like "Pomm" for the English?

Ice maiden, are you American, or English?

:D:D

Well.......Almost.

"Septic"?..... :D

Is that like "Pomm" for the English?

Ice maiden, are you American, or English?

:D:D

Sorry.... SEPTIC TANK rhymes with YANK... I do believe it's a WW1 or 11 slang thing with the OLD Aussie Diggers.... don't blame me - just history :D

Sorry.... SEPTIC TANK rhymes with YANK... I do believe it's a WW1 or 11 slang thing with the OLD Aussie Diggers.... don't blame me -  just history  :D

Rhymes with WANK also..... also an obvious connection with the yanks also.. :o

oops

"Yank"....."Wank".....Oh I get it.

:D:D:D

Narachon

POM or Pommie, is based on POHM, Prisoner Of His Majesty.

Poms and Aussies have the ability to read between the lines, in a conversation.

I can be talking to a Pommie and make up a new word or phrase and my Pommie mate knows exactly what I mean,

Yanks don't have this ability. :o

I have a mate from NY and if I'm chatting to a Pom or Aussie he imterrupts every third word to find out what we're talking about. :D

Edited by udon

This one is from tukyleith:

Company director charged with bestiality

By John Stapleton and David King

August 13, 2005

A FINANCE company director appeared in a Sydney court yesterday charged with bestiality and animal cruelty after 17 dead rabbits and a dead guinea pig were found in and around his inner-city office.

New Zealand-born Brendan Francis McMahon, 36, listed as a director of Meares McMahon Capital and Transpacific Securities, did not apply for bail.

The mutilated bodies of the 18 animals were discovered in an office and a nearby laneway in central Sydney over the past month. Police staked out the office block and arrested Mr McMahon yesterday at a vacant space next to his workplace. Dressed in an army-style jacket, Mr McMahon remained subdued during his brief appearance at Sydney's Central Local Court yesterday.

The bestiality on a rabbit is alleged to have occurred on August 1. The 18 counts of aggravated animal cruelty are alleged to have been committed between July 20 and August 11. Mr McMahon was also charged with possession of cannabis.

The police executed search warrants on the office building and a home in the beachside suburb of Tamarama.

Police allege the rabbits were bought from a number of pet shops around the city.

Mr McMahon is expected to appear in court again on Friday.

This one is from tukyleith:

Company director charged with bestiality

By John Stapleton and David King

August 13, 2005

A FINANCE company director appeared in a Sydney court yesterday charged with bestiality and animal cruelty after 17 dead rabbits and a dead guinea pig were found in and around his inner-city office.

New Zealand-born Brendan Francis McMahon, 36, listed as a director of Meares McMahon Capital and Transpacific Securities, did not apply for bail.

The mutilated bodies of the 18 animals were discovered in an office and a nearby laneway in central Sydney over the past month. Police staked out the office block and arrested Mr McMahon yesterday at a vacant space next to his workplace. Dressed in an army-style jacket, Mr McMahon remained subdued during his brief appearance at Sydney's Central Local Court yesterday.

The bestiality on a rabbit is alleged to have occurred on August 1. The 18 counts of aggravated animal cruelty are alleged to have been committed between July 20 and August 11. Mr McMahon was also charged with possession of cannabis.

The police executed search warrants on the office building and a home in the beachside suburb of Tamarama.

Police allege the rabbits were bought from a number of pet shops around the city.

Mr McMahon is expected to appear in court again on Friday.

He may have been born in NZ, but he has been shaped and moulded into the well balanced Australian citizen he is today. :o

Sorry Axel I am no <deleted> but I still know lots of them in Brisbane. :o Why do think I moved to Bangkok? :D Thats what Bangkok needs more Aussie humour to bring back "the land of smiles". Now all we have to do is try to explain what Aussie humour is all about ummmmm or maybe not, it's too hard to explain. Just like telling people in Australia what Thai people are like. :D I have know the Thais for 20+ years and I still don't understand how things work here.