How To Tell A Thai Girl You've Cheated/cheating?

RY12

Keep your mouth shut and you can have both, open another apartment for visiting girl

2 Pu Yings are better than 1

Yap :D

well, i only sleep over with the current gf like twice a week... maybe i could get away with making up an excuse for not doing that for 3 weeks that would fly (e.g. 'i'm sick so let's just meet for lunch', etc.) but 3 weeks seems like she'd notice something was up. The typical guy would probably just attempt to do that (i.e. have both at same time), but i wouldn't be able to relax with that tension.

Business trip!

Or something like that. Thai women never question travelling if they think money is involved.

Then just take your mia noy for a dirty weekend somewhere, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

An old saying son...never shit in your own backyard. :o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you tell her...

Well, you can tell her about the warts, or the itching and burning on your own...

or she can discover all about in due time

Dude, thank your lucky stars you have shacked up with a modernized independent hotty and move on.

Truth of the matter is, these "country girls" dump guys just as well. You are not the only "hero" out there, and I'll bet you are more like an "option" to her.

So again, think poistive, hug you woman, and be calm.

Keep your mouth shut and you can have both, open another apartment for visiting girl

2 Pu Yings are better than 1

Yap :D

well, i only sleep over with the current gf like twice a week... maybe i could get away with making up an excuse for not doing that for 3 weeks that would fly (e.g. 'i'm sick so let's just meet for lunch', etc.) but 3 weeks seems like she'd notice something was up. The typical guy would probably just attempt to do that (i.e. have both at same time), but i wouldn't be able to relax with that tension.

Business trip!

Or something like that. Thai women never question travelling if they think money is involved.

Then just take your mia noy for a dirty weekend somewhere, AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

An old saying son...never shit in your own backyard. :o

imoral, but veryt acurate

forget the old one or big troubles will come after you started to mention the first few words to your now gf. You will NEVER be trusted again by her. Everything will be broken. If you love her, you will regret that sentimental shuffle.

Women are very intuative, when meeting for the first time, the 'poor country girl' and your present girlfriend will look at each other, their body language will indicate to each one the pecking order and both will want rapid answers or perhaps none and your 'meat and two veg' will be put in a grinder or orbiting alongside the space station...!!! :o

hey!! I would dump the guy like you!

haha thithi

i agree

Avoid female comments/advice OP.

They don't have any right giving a bloke

any input on where he's tunnelling.

(Just look at the 2 quotes above.

Women are just not on the same page!)

forget the old one or big troubles will come after you started to mention the first few words to your now gf. You will NEVER be trusted again by her. Everything will be broken. If you love her, you will regret that sentimental shuffle.

Best Advice,... get rid of the first one. She is playing you like a fish. Stay away from poor Thai girls as all they want you for is your money, what do they call Farangs... walking ATMs. Her family and friends have sent her after you...for sure. you were naieve and gullable, the "perfect" catch ! You are the Issan girls dream, so dont allow your ego to steer you wrong. Never think about anything long term with any Thai girl who has not been to University and does not speak English. If they speak good English and have not got their degree, they learnt it working in a bar in Pattaya or somewhere. And, there are 100s of lovely Thai girls to be had. Move on .... or stay with Miss number 2.... Dont be a fool all your life. And another thing to remember, nearly all Thai girls have a Thai boy or husband in the background somewhere... and a baby or two....Thai girls prefer Thai men, its only natural. Farangs mean money..!!!!!! Use these facts to your advantage.

Okay, this is what i would do if i was you..and of coarse my opinion could mean all of nothing for u...cuz im a farang girl lol

Tell the first girl your situation and be honest with her tell her although u care for her, it just didnt work but you still want to help her (or whatever it is that ur keeping her around for) Let her stay with a friend or something along those lines...and try to hang out with her for a little bit and comfort her cuz shes gonna be pissed and crying... Tell her that if you two were in the same country things would have been different. I happen to know quite a few thai girls that this has happened to.. its normal... ur human..things happen. Eventually she will get over it. Maybe sooner than later..maybe u can even tell her before she comes..that would be best..

DONT MENTION A WORD TO THE NEW GIRL BECAUSE THEN U WILL BE LEFT WITH NO ONE...honestly shes better off not knowing...

My current "so-called girlfreind", who I have known for 2 years, says she doesn't care if I have other girls. I presume this lets her off the hook if she has other guys. I have never seen one of these "dick wackers" that everyone goes on & on about. Most of them I have met don't care what I do.

Why do these guys even open up their horrible personal lives to a bunch of faceless posters on an internet forum? OP is just making himself look stupid as he obviously has commitment and loneliness issues. Figure it out yourself, man.

the bible bit is the only bit we can be sure was made up (even if thousands of years ago.)

Definitely dont tell your new girlfriend anything about the old one! If you tell her youre just meeting as friends she will assume the worst anyway, in all liklihood.

Well it's not exactly cheating, but my current Thai girlfriend and I are overseas, living in different accommodation, and an old Thai girlfriend of mine has called to say she's coming to visit me for a few weeks, and there's no way to hide the visit from my current girlfriend. I generally know to just follow my instinct when I finally tell my current gf the truth or my version of it, but I'd like to get advice if I should expect anything in particular (violence, etc.). I'm fully aware the sharks will have a field day with this post, and i'll be torn a new one by some, but it'd be cool if some of you could try to make your best assumptions about me rather than the typical worst and see where i'm coming from :o .

Background of the situation- I'm in my twenties and the two gf's are really the first I've had (so I'm still kind of new to the scene, being a reclusive person before this), the first came from a very poor background with the usual thaivisa story behind it... we were together a couple years and she got really attached to me... I tried telling her a few months ago it wouldn't work out longterm just cuz we were so different (and other personal reasons), but her utterly innocent and helpless situation, especially considering the entirely unjust lot she'd been given in life, made it too hard for me to cleanly break it... also because she was my first and I was scared of being alone. She never cheated on me or requested money, etc etc. Well, that weakness on my part has led to the current situation where I met a new thai gf from a more hi-so background (actually she hasn't spent much time in Thailand) a couple months ago in this other asian country I'm currently working in, and now I have to find a way to tell this current gf about this visit coming up from the old one. I can't say no to the old gf visiting, partally cuz i'm scared of losing her and may still like her more than the new one, but also practically becuase she needs to come her for a few weeks to do a visa application that may substantially improve her life if granted.

My plan is just to tell the current gf that I was naive fool who got attached to a poor country girl who was bad-fit for me (I will have to lie where i met her of course) and I just have to help her out with this visa thing then it will all be done. Yes the old gf will have to live with me, but I can't have sex with her because of this-and-this (there actually are some real reasons why I couldn't) so it's more like a friend i'm trying to convince i can't be with anymore, so you don't need to worry, etc. - will this work? the old gf really is only going to be around for like 3 weeks then leave.

I dunno, my gut tells me this might explode disastroulsy with the current gf, but I really can't throw the old one in the gutters just yet... it just wouldn't be morally right... hopefully the new gf will be able to understand my compassion in that regard, and not just think I'm a rouge serially cheater who finally got caught. Ugh, I'm never going to let this happen again...now I see why it's good to get experience with relationships in junior/high school rather than when you're older and more is at stake in life.

wow you think tooo much, never ever say anything, never admit or tell her.... no point.......

How do you tell her...

Well, you can tell her about the warts, or the itching and burning on your own...

or she can discover all about in due time

Dude, thank your lucky stars you have shacked up with a modernized independent hotty and move on.

Truth of the matter is, these "country girls" dump guys just as well. You are not the only "hero" out there, and I'll bet you are more like an "option" to her.

So again, think poistive, hug you woman, and be calm.

This is true. Don't pity anyone. It's not love. And these types have more than one of us up their sleeve. She's using you in truth. I retract my view to keep her.

A friend told me he found the following method fairly effective in the past....

(obviously, never get caught)....

Deny all knowledge of cheating point blank, eventually though they will get far too suspicious and it will start to get out of control...

Soon after this point, tell them you have something u want to tell them... Act all sorry, etc, and tell em u got a bj off a girl somewhere when u were drunk no so long ago and that u promise never to do it again, the tears will follow, etc and they may well walk out.

No loss though as the situation had become unbearable anywayz. The chances are however, that they will forgive you under the misguided belief that you have actually been honest with them and should it happen again you'll be honest and tell them about it at which point they have the facts in place to make an informed decision.

From this point on you'll be shocked as to how much u can get away with and how loving the girl becomes with her honest bloke... :o

Well it's not exactly cheating, but my current Thai girlfriend and I are overseas, living in different accommodation, and an old Thai girlfriend of mine has called to say she's coming to visit me for a few weeks, and there's no way to hide the visit from my current girlfriend. I generally know to just follow my instinct when I finally tell my current gf the truth or my version of it, but I'd like to get advice if I should expect anything in particular (violence, etc.). I'm fully aware the sharks will have a field day with this post, and i'll be torn a new one by some, but it'd be cool if some of you could try to make your best assumptions about me rather than the typical worst and see where i'm coming from :o .

Background of the situation- I'm in my twenties and the two gf's are really the first I've had (so I'm still kind of new to the scene, being a reclusive person before this), the first came from a very poor background with the usual thaivisa story behind it... we were together a couple years and she got really attached to me... I tried telling her a few months ago it wouldn't work out longterm just cuz we were so different (and other personal reasons), but her utterly innocent and helpless situation, especially considering the entirely unjust lot she'd been given in life, made it too hard for me to cleanly break it... also because she was my first and I was scared of being alone. She never cheated on me or requested money, etc etc. Well, that weakness on my part has led to the current situation where I met a new thai gf from a more hi-so background (actually she hasn't spent much time in Thailand) a couple months ago in this other asian country I'm currently working in, and now I have to find a way to tell this current gf about this visit coming up from the old one. I can't say no to the old gf visiting, partally cuz i'm scared of losing her and may still like her more than the new one, but also practically becuase she needs to come her for a few weeks to do a visa application that may substantially improve her life if granted.

My plan is just to tell the current gf that I was naive fool who got attached to a poor country girl who was bad-fit for me (I will have to lie where i met her of course) and I just have to help her out with this visa thing then it will all be done. Yes the old gf will have to live with me, but I can't have sex with her because of this-and-this (there actually are some real reasons why I couldn't) so it's more like a friend i'm trying to convince i can't be with anymore, so you don't need to worry, etc. - will this work? the old gf really is only going to be around for like 3 weeks then leave.

I dunno, my gut tells me this might explode disastroulsy with the current gf, but I really can't throw the old one in the gutters just yet... it just wouldn't be morally right... hopefully the new gf will be able to understand my compassion in that regard, and not just think I'm a rouge serially cheater who finally got caught. Ugh, I'm never going to let this happen again...now I see why it's good to get experience with relationships in junior/high school rather than when you're older and more is at stake in life.

Buy a penis size container (dependent on your personal circumstances) and a load of ice then book an ambluance