How To Tell A Thai Girl You've Cheated/cheating?

RY12

I agree with iHunniebes's advice- or at least the last part. The first part is like going back to a firework, or prodding a sore tooth (or tiger) or the teenage idiots WHO GO INTO THE CELLAR in the movie.

You are proposing a very tricky game OP- from your posts it seems like you're hardly match fit?

[Edit: To add;

tell em u got a bj off a girl somewhere when u were drunk no so long ago and that u promise never to do it again, the tears will follow, etc]

Isn't that the bit when the sharp knives and ducks make an appearance

Edited by Slip

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with iHunniebes's advice- or at least the last part. The first part is like going back to a firework, or prodding a sore tooth (or tiger) or the teenage idiots WHO GO INTO THE CELLAR in the movie.

You are proposing a very tricky game OP- from your posts it seems like you're hardly match fit?

[Edit: To add;

tell em u got a bj off a girl somewhere when u were drunk no so long ago and that u promise never to do it again, the tears will follow, etc]

Isn't that the bit when the sharp knives and ducks make an appearance

Thats for repeat offenders ain't it?? :o

• 4 months later...

It's surely a story of disaster which is heading your way! You say that you are new to the life of having g/f's. Wait until these Thai g/f's get wind of what you are doing to both of them. You'll need to flee as fast and as far aways as possible from the both of them. I'm glad that it's going to land in your lap and not mine.

The OP started this thread in March, hasn't logged on to TV since July...either he was trolling or the GFs have seen to him as predicted!!

....and two of the three replies since had to be deleted for language issues :)