How To Tell A Thai Girl You've Cheated/cheating?

RY12

Well it's not exactly cheating, but my current Thai girlfriend and I are overseas, living in different accommodation, and an old Thai girlfriend of mine has called to say she's coming to visit me for a few weeks, and there's no way to hide the visit from my current girlfriend. I generally know to just follow my instinct when I finally tell my current gf the truth or my version of it, but I'd like to get advice if I should expect anything in particular (violence, etc.). I'm fully aware the sharks will have a field day with this post, and i'll be torn a new one by some, but it'd be cool if some of you could try to make your best assumptions about me rather than the typical worst and see where i'm coming from :o .

Background of the situation- I'm in my twenties and the two gf's are really the first I've had (so I'm still kind of new to the scene, being a reclusive person before this), the first came from a very poor background with the usual thaivisa story behind it... we were together a couple years and she got really attached to me... I tried telling her a few months ago it wouldn't work out longterm just cuz we were so different (and other personal reasons), but her utterly innocent and helpless situation, especially considering the entirely unjust lot she'd been given in life, made it too hard for me to cleanly break it... also because she was my first and I was scared of being alone. She never cheated on me or requested money, etc etc. Well, that weakness on my part has led to the current situation where I met a new thai gf from a more hi-so background (actually she hasn't spent much time in Thailand) a couple months ago in this other asian country I'm currently working in, and now I have to find a way to tell this current gf about this visit coming up from the old one. I can't say no to the old gf visiting, partally cuz i'm scared of losing her and may still like her more than the new one, but also practically becuase she needs to come her for a few weeks to do a visa application that may substantially improve her life if granted.

My plan is just to tell the current gf that I was naive fool who got attached to a poor country girl who was bad-fit for me (I will have to lie where i met her of course) and I just have to help her out with this visa thing then it will all be done. Yes the old gf will have to live with me, but I can't have sex with her because of this-and-this (there actually are some real reasons why I couldn't) so it's more like a friend i'm trying to convince i can't be with anymore, so you don't need to worry, etc. - will this work? the old gf really is only going to be around for like 3 weeks then leave.

I dunno, my gut tells me this might explode disastroulsy with the current gf, but I really can't throw the old one in the gutters just yet... it just wouldn't be morally right... hopefully the new gf will be able to understand my compassion in that regard, and not just think I'm a rouge serially cheater who finally got caught. Ugh, I'm never going to let this happen again...now I see why it's good to get experience with relationships in junior/high school rather than when you're older and more is at stake in life.

Edited by RY12

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you will be happy with the old gf because he new one is gonna walk the second she catches wind of this whole fiasco, if you care to keep the new gf you better plan on staying at her place while the new one is in town.

It does not matter what nationality your new gf is, or wealth level, or what ever she is gonna be pissed. Your better off canceling with the old one or re rout her to a friends house. There is no possible way your new gf is gonna be cool with a ex staying in your home for 3 weeks

knives. beware the knives

and the heavy sabres at dawn. buy armour for your pecker and balls. find out fastest route to next hospital with good surgeons :o

And have some ice to hand. Apparently placing the dismembered member in a bag on ice will buy you an extra couple of hours before becomeing an enuch

Good luck.

knives. beware the knives

and the heavy sabres at dawn. buy armour for your pecker and balls. find out fastest route to next hospital with good surgeons :o

And have some ice to hand. Apparently placing the dismembered member in a bag on ice will buy you an extra couple of hours before becomeing an enuch

Good luck.

And watch out the ducks don't get to it first!

Background of the situation- I'm in my twenties and the two gf's are really the first I've had.

Neither will end up being your wife. You are still too young to settle down in Thailand. Have your flings for another 10 years and then come back to this forum to seek advice on getting into a long-term relationship.

Keep your mouth shut and you can have both, open another apartment for visiting girl

2 Pu Yings are better than 1

Yap :o

well, i only sleep over with the current gf like twice a week... maybe i could get away with making up an excuse for not doing that for 3 weeks that would fly (e.g. 'i'm sick so let's just meet for lunch', etc.) but 3 weeks seems like she'd notice something was up. The typical guy would probably just attempt to do that (i.e. have both at same time), but i wouldn't be able to relax with that tension.

Give me your hi-so gf mobile number. I keep her occupied, distracted, very satisfied for the three week crashing with me in the city. While you and your ex can ride the elephant to phon phen for all i care.

Fair enough ?

Keep your mouth shut and you can have both, open another apartment for visiting girl

2 Pu Yings are better than 1

Yap :o

well, i only sleep over with the current gf like twice a week... maybe i could get away with making up an excuse for not doing that for 3 weeks that would fly (e.g. 'i'm sick so let's just meet for lunch', etc.) but 3 weeks seems like she'd notice something was up. The typical guy would probably just attempt to do that (i.e. have both at same time), but i wouldn't be able to relax with that tension.

OK, well ur a new player, start small and work up

take care

SGH

Thai doctors blame penis hacking craze on lingering polygamy

BANGKOK (AFP) -- They have been boiled, fed to ducks, even attached to hot air balloons and cast into the night sky---when it comes to permanently depriving a cheating lover of a recently severed penis, the imagination of the wronged Thai woman knows few bounds.

Thailand has become the world centre of penis reattachment surgery, but then it has been forced to be. While not unique to the kingdom, penis severing has been honed here to its most devastating effect through a heady mixture of routine infidelity, assertive womanhood and a national cuisine that lends itself to a kitchen full of sharp knives.

Wow, you don't deserve your penis. How did you manage to get yourself into this clusterfuc_k? Can't handle the tension? Dude you can't handle anything.... if you are absolutely stuck in this position then the smartest thing to do (as someone already suggested) is get her an alternate place to stay (cheap ass hotel is you have no friends you can rely on). Since you don't see your current girl every day and only sleep over with her 2 times a week that gives you plenty of time to stay with the old girl at an alternate location. Admitting to cheating or planned cheating is NEVER the right thing to do.

Well it's not exactly cheating, but my current Thai girlfriend and I are overseas, living in different accommodation, and an old Thai girlfriend of mine has called to say she's coming to visit me for a few weeks, and there's no way to hide the visit from my current girlfriend. I generally know to just follow my instinct when I finally tell my current gf the truth or my version of it, but I'd like to get advice if I should expect anything in particular (violence, etc.). I'm fully aware the sharks will have a field day with this post, and i'll be torn a new one by some, but it'd be cool if some of you could try to make your best assumptions about me rather than the typical worst and see where i'm coming from :D .

Background of the situation- I'm in my twenties and the two gf's are really the first I've had (so I'm still kind of new to the scene, being a reclusive person before this), the first came from a very poor background with the usual thaivisa story behind it... we were together a couple years and she got really attached to me... I tried telling her a few months ago it wouldn't work out longterm just cuz we were so different (and other personal reasons), but her utterly innocent and helpless situation, especially considering the entirely unjust lot she'd been given in life, made it too hard for me to cleanly break it... also because she was my first and I was scared of being alone. She never cheated on me or requested money, etc etc. Well, that weakness on my part has led to the current situation where I met a new thai gf from a more hi-so background (actually she hasn't spent much time in Thailand) a couple months ago in this other asian country I'm currently working in, and now I have to find a way to tell this current gf about this visit coming up from the old one. I can't say no to the old gf visiting, partally cuz i'm scared of losing her and may still like her more than the new one, but also practically becuase she needs to come her for a few weeks to do a visa application that may substantially improve her life if granted.

My plan is just to tell the current gf that I was naive fool who got attached to a poor country girl who was bad-fit for me (I will have to lie where i met her of course) and I just have to help her out with this visa thing then it will all be done. Yes the old gf will have to live with me, but I can't have sex with her because of this-and-this (there actually are some real reasons why I couldn't) so it's more like a friend i'm trying to convince i can't be with anymore, so you don't need to worry, etc. - will this work? the old gf really is only going to be around for like 3 weeks then leave.

I dunno, my gut tells me this might explode disastroulsy with the current gf, but I really can't throw the old one in the gutters just yet... it just wouldn't be morally right... hopefully the new gf will be able to understand my compassion in that regard, and not just think I'm a rouge serially cheater who finally got caught. Ugh, I'm never going to let this happen again...now I see why it's good to get experience with relationships in junior/high school rather than when you're older and more is at stake in life.

Don't know of a best to tell any girl you are a Cheater, However; do not remain under the same roof when you tell her, best go far far away and by no means what so ever fall asleep in her present after give her your cheating heart news, you might wakeup missing your joystick. :D:o

I can't see how the old gf is able to visit you if she's a poor country girl. I also have some doubt regarding here "helplessness" given she obviously speaks some English also.

However, I think that you should keep the old one for the time being. As you've no gf experience at your age then you're obviously pretty insecure and a Thai country bumpkin will make you feel more relaxed and confident that a more educated type living overseas, who will probably make you feel like a failure most of the time. You also spend a lot more time talking about the "old" and almost nothing about the "new" one.

But I think its unnecessarily to pity the old one or be guilty about anything. The new one is unlikely to put up with anything and if she does, you'll pay for it later on in the relationship. Overseas relationships with Thais are inherently risky and come with high expectations on both sides.

I know people who've married Thais overseas under UK or US laws and then have huge problems splitting assets when the divorce comes (usually the foreigner being the only one doing the splitting). For some reason these types of relationships don't work too well unless you're prepared to come back to Thailand, have a great job and salary and buy a big house here for here and your babies. Otherwise forget it and stay with the country girl who'll allow you affairs from time to time, although worm her way into your life in ways that will make your face drop and cry out to be alone again...as you obviously were when you were younger.

Hi OP,

I am unclear on whether you intend to sleep with your old GF when she comes to town, or merely help her out by letting her stay at your place whilst she gets this visa???

Actually, I suppose it doesn't really matter - your old GF doesn't have to stay at your place, does she? Why not help her out even more by providing her with a place to stay for a few weeks??

However, if your intentions are truly honourable and you can't afford for old GF to stay elsewhere, then have her stay at yours and don't mention a thing to the new one. Honesty is not always the best policy - I don't condone telling outright lies, but your new GF doesn't need to know the whole truth; i.e. that you are just helping out an old flame (and who could blame her?)

Though if you are actually planning on sleeping with her and that's why she absolutely must stay at yours, well.... that makes you a scumbag and I don't care what happens.

Cheers

I think deep down you know the answer OP. One or the other - you can't have your cake and eat it (unless you're soigirlhunter :D ).

Now just decide - old or new. And then make it a clean break either way... and swift like a :o

I think deep down you know the answer OP. One or the other - you can't have your cake and eat it (unless you're soigirlhunter :o ).

For me it just just ended up that way, i never requested the greenlight for more pu ying, my wife gave it to me when we moved back here.

I think she knew i didnt have a chance here. Her and her sister sat me down and told me, i was in shock. Her only rule is dont

bring home a new "pet" as she put it lol.

The 12 years up to that she was jealous and possessive as helll in USA and BKK and i was the perfect husband in the USA. In

Thailand I unravel like a spring.

But we are the most happiest now in our 12 year marriage, TIT i guess lol :D Damm i love this country !!!!!!!!!!!!